SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Ohlins USA Open House 5/12/12

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  TH-67DoorGunner 
#1 ·
Öhlins USA Open House of Dynamic Excitements: Saturday, May 12, 2012

For immediate release: April 18, 2012

Hendersonville, North Carolina: Ride, drive, or glide into the mountains of Western North Carolina on Saturday, May 12, 2012, to visit Öhlins USA, celebrating its 15-year history and the 36th year of Öhlins Racing AB. For your pleasure, there will be very cool and thrilling displays of the following associates and friends:

Andretti Autosport Indycar
Erik Buell Racing 1190RS
Motus Motorcycles MST-R
Victory Motorcycles Zach NessCafé Custom
Klock Werks Kustom Cycles
Matt Cooke NHRA Dragsters
Triumph Motorcycles
Dane Westby's M4 Suzuki AMA Daytona Sportbike
Jamie James Productions
BMW Performance Center Riding Training School
BMW S 1000 RR Dragbike
Late Model Dirt Racecar
Road Runner Magazine Editors
Neale Bayle Speedtv.com "Speed" Triple
AMA Hall of Fame Inductee Gary Mathers
Cane Creek bicycling components
Allie Warfel Road Racer Girl
Brian Stokes Championship-Winning Racebike
US DESMO Track Club
Old Crap Riders Club
Sportbikes/Sportscars
American V-Twins
Featuring the Live Music of Asheville's, The Big Nasty

Also featured is our racecar lab with Seven-Post Shake Rig Demonstrations, and informative Motorcycle Suspension Set-Up Seminars. Food will be available for purchase and there will be a prize drawing for cool giveaways that includes a Grand Prize motorcycle shock. Local Öhlins dealers and service centers will be present to fulfill your personal suspension needs.

The Öhlins USA Open House is Saturday, May 12, 2012, 10am-3pm, rain, shine or meteor shower, at 703C S. Grove St, Hendersonville, 28792. GPS Coordinates: 35.308795 latitude, -82.451035 longitude. Check our facebook page for updates.

Öhlins USA distributes and services the world's leading performance suspension components for automobiles, motorcycles, and ATVs. Öhlins develops its proprietary and trend-setting suspension components, steering dampers and oils, at the highest levels of racing from open-wheel car racing, to Moto GP, to off-road competition on two and four wheels. Öhlins USA also provides training for service centers and dealers. Öhlins USA can be contacted at: 828-692-4525; Öhlins USA

See less See more
#2 ·
Any chance at doing another one of these?? I used Ohlins products on my Subaru track car from 2008 - 2014!! It'd be great to meet the guys and see the buildings that rebuilt my Ohlins Flag-I coil overs so many times over!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.