SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
2020 Crystal White XC60 T8 Polestar Engineered ;)
IMG-0834.jpg

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Looking real sharp D3ggy!:cool:

·
Registered
572 Posts
XC60 2020 R-Design finally arrived :)

·
Super Moderator
8,514 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
2020 XC60 T8 Inscription

My 3-day old. 2020 XC60 T8 Inscription - Denim Blue / Blonde. Spent the past 2 1/2 days doing my first big detail with coatings, etc. What a beauty if I do say so myself! A few more hours for things to dry, and it's time for a ride!

T8-1.jpeg

T8-2.jpeg

T8-4.jpeg

T8-5.jpeg

T8-6.jpeg

·
Registered
227 Posts
My 3-day old. 2020 XC60 T8 Inscription - Denim Blue / Blonde. Spent the past 2 1/2 days doing my first big detail with coatings, etc. What a beauty if I do say so myself! A few more hours for things to dry, and it's time for a ride!
Congrats BertL! That is one sharp looking vehicle you have there. Your hood looks like glass, very nice detailing.

And a great color combo, if I might say with a bit of bias ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrats BertL! That is one sharp looking vehicle you have there. Your hood looks like glass, very nice detailing.

And a great color combo, if I might say with a bit of bias ;)
Thanks... If I'm every up the SFO way and see another Denim Blue, I'll be the one waving!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Looks great Bert, congratulations!!!
Serg

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Took advantage of the nice warm weather in March and washed my wife's XC60.

Sent from my Samsung S9+

·
Super Moderator
8,514 Posts
https://imgur.com/KkSZlwV

I can’t buy the car in PA right now because of Covid 19 restrictions, but I did sit in it today after it arrived from the port.
Anyone else have the blond / linear lime combination?
Hey fellow Burgher!

Linear is such an incredible trim. :eek:

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Inside Edition would like to remind you that you shouldn't buy COVID-19 tests in the parking lot of a grocery store from people on Craigslist.

That said, who dis in New Jersey?

·
Registered
396 Posts
t8.jpg xc60.jpg

Time for the yearly big clean and Polish. I Started to use AMMO product last year and I think they work great..love his videos. 1 product that I wanted to try was Ammo Reflex, but has been out of stock as he was making an improved version. Came back in stock recently and I gave it a try. I put 2 coats ofd Reflex, 1 coat of "Skin" and 1 coat of creme reflective paste. Was a long day, but worth it in my opinion. I'm crappy at taking pics, so it doesn't do the shine justice.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts