SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Cool picture of my brothers 2019 XC60 T6 R-Design and our 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription. My brother dropped his XC60RD off for me to apply Ceramic Coating.

Sent from my Samsung S9+

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Just some parking deck photos I took today.

·
Registered
139 Posts

Had to share the amazing light from my last weekend. Just an iPhone photo. Car camping at a friend's property in central Mendocino County. Tent behind is mine, but I slept in the cargo area for two nights on an air matress and pads. on the window I had a mesh sock for ventilation along with the vented sun roof. But night number two with 38°F temperatures all windows completely closed. The rear seat do not go flat, but with a bit of gerry-rigging the air mattress can adjust. I am only 5ft 9, so not for tall people.

5 miles of dirt road (15mph max speed typical) and minus 1500ft of elevation to get to this location.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Not sure if there is a "spotted" thread for these (and not a great photo) but noticed this Orca visiting Chicago from up north. I figured it might be a member due to the RD and P* chip.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Not sure if there is a "spotted" thread for these (and not a great photo) but noticed this Orca visiting Chicago from up north. I figured it might be a member due to the RD and P* chip.
Orca?? I'm not seeing it.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
P2/P3 lingo for a white wagon (and usually black interior) that, apparently, hasn’t translated to SPA.
Thanks. I'm pretty new around here so it may have come over and I just hadn't seen it. Thankfully our white V70 has a blonde interior, and we're not planning on it if we get an XC60 (white exterior, probably tan interior.)

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Thanks. I'm pretty new around here so it may have come over and I just hadn't seen it. Thankfully our white V70 has a blonde interior, and we're not planning on it if we get an XC60 (white exterior, probably tan interior.)
See above, I edited it to be more clear.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts