SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
781 - 800 of 931 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Picked up my new to me '21 V60 CC AWD in mid April after my older Retriever passed. Have had several other wagons, though after giving up looking for an nicely equipped Audi allroad, I stumbled upon this V60 sitting in a Nissan lot. Had wanted a Pine Gray V60, though the previous owner added the Polestar Tune and opted for all the packages in this Osmium beauty. Snapped it up and have been really happy. Folks loved it so much that I sold their '13 XC60 and found a matching Osmium Gray '21 XC60 Recharge.

Exterior wise, I added a few bumper guards to protect the car when in Brooklyn along with the Roof Rails, Yakima Cargo Box, Rubber Spoiler Tip, Mud Flaps, etc. Interior I added the Dog Gate, WeatherTech Mats, and soon will be updating with R Sport Pedals. About to take a short road trip with my younger pup.

Not loving these stock 19" rims though looking to sell them and replace setup with different 19" Summer & 18" Winter sets.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille
Dog Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Plant

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nissedriver, your old S60 looks really sharp! Could you also send a few pics of your V60 PE with 21" set? 😎😎 Only seen one pic...would like to see more.
Hi
Sorry if I made you think that I have one V60 PE...
I borrowed pictures from this guy:
http://instagr.am/p/CdR1LWkt_L9/ Just to help one dude on this forum to make the best possible buy for his PE..
I still drive my old S60 2020 😉

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi
Sorry if I made you think that I have one V60 PE...
I borrowed pictures from this guy:
http://instagr.am/p/CdR1LWkt_L9/ Just to help one dude on this forum to make the best possible buy for his PE..
I still drive my old S60 2020 😉
😅😅😅 OK, now I got it. My mistake. So let me recap - your current S60 looks cool! 😎

·
Registered
185 Posts
I picked up a CPO S60 in March of this year and this is the first opportunity that I've had to give it some love.

As luck would have it, my neighbor works for a company that makes car detailing products and he is WAAAAY into car care and detailing. It turns out that he does training classes for AutoGeek.net among other places. So, a few weeks ago I approached him with some questions about polishing and coating my 2019 S60. He very kindly shared his insights and expertise with me and made a number of recommendations for tools and supplies for me to acquire and gifted to me a large stack of polishing pads. Earlier this week, he came over and spent the morning with me to teach me proper technique for washing, claying, and polishing my new car. He even removed a few of the more egregious scratches for me. After another 15 hours of polishing, a coat of GTechniq CSL (very easy to use for a first timer!) and two top coats of EXO, here are a few images that I made this morning.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Is it normal to want to keep it in the garage so it stays clean ???

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know it's not much and isn't a fancy color but this 2020 V60CC is my 2nd Volvo, first being an '89 745 turbo brick. Loved that thing. That redbock was indestructible.

Anyways. This 2020 with the advanced package, B&W, and Polestar upgrade is a dream to drive. With its minimalist interior, all black leather..... I'm in love 💕.

Side note: it's funny how the back windows reflect differently than the front and rear seats....

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered Extended Range & 2023 BMW X7 M60i
943 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Finally put the new/old (they were on my Focus ST previously) wheels I had powder coated with some Michelins on and got the car washed. Went grocery shopping yesterday and decided to have a mini photo shoot.
While I'm not generally a fan of black wheels, I gotta admit that those look nice. Mainly because the whole car looks good with all the little bits of black trim.

781 - 800 of 931 Posts