SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
581 - 595 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Polestar
82 Posts
I found my twin today at Target. It must be a momentum but it’s the first black SPA S60 I’ve ever seen in the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Polestar
82 Posts

Pardon my dirty ride (this photo was before I washed my vehicle that day) but I found this beautiful XC60 T8 Polestar outside of my doctor’s office this Friday. It turns out this one actually belongs to my doctor. After a little chat I learned he is quite the Volvo fan. He claims this may be the only one in Wisconsin. Pretty sweet ride. I’m sure I’m one patient he won’t forget now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Been a while. Still have the P3 S60 T6; now my wife's car. Got my 2021 S60 T8 a little over 2 months ago. So far, I've tinted the windows(20% rear and 40% front), ceramic coating(did it myself and a real pain to do but worth it), ppf on the front and rear bumper, rear trunk lip, Hardrace rear sway bar. Not sure if I want to do anything else. Maybe 15mm spacers.
Lovely looking Car!!
What brand is the trunk lip?
Really like the white on white (y):)

·
Registered
984 Posts
I forget this thread is here...and it's a sticky! Anyways when I drop by track nighs, there is a pro photographer that is tere taking pictures every time. They let you browse the pictures later and download a free branded image. Cool business model. At some point you don't really need more pictures but one night the light was just right and they got some good shots so I bought them. This was one of my favorites.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Hood

·
Registered
2021 Volvo S60 MOM
27 Posts
I forget this thread is here...and it's a sticky! Anyways when I drop by track nighs, there is a pro photographer that is tere taking pictures every time. They let you browse the pictures later and download a free branded image. Cool business model. At some point you don't really need more pictures but one night the light was just right and they got some good shots so I bought them. This was one of my favorites.
View attachment 134370
That's actually a really cool idea of the track to do that. I would have definitely purchased it, got you in a great shot.

581 - 595 of 595 Posts