SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
561 - 580 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
2020 V60 T5 R-Design, 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum
49 Posts
Just got mine 5 weeks ago, 2020 r design p*, found the forum trying to figure out if the Polestar Optimization was already done, this place was very helpful before I even joined!
Love it!! This was my first color choice but couldn't find a good deal in Bursting Blue and went with color choice #2. I'm still super happy but wow that looks good! Congrats!!

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
Added exterior styling kit and the polestar grille badge today

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2020 V60 T5 R-Design, 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum
49 Posts

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
Reactions: rcflyguy

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
Gah, I was scrolling through the thread, saw this photo, and thought "Wow, Bursting Blue is finally available on the Polestar model?!?!?!" before read the post. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up...
Haha I feel you. The only reason I did this was because I added "R-Design" badge next to "T5" at the back and there's no space for the regular polestar badge (in MY21 they removed the "R-Design" badge so the "T5" is really close to the edge of trunk and no space for 2 badges)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Been a while. Still have the P3 S60 T6; now my wife's car. Got my 2021 S60 T8 a little over 2 months ago. So far, I've tinted the windows(20% rear and 40% front), ceramic coating(did it myself and a real pain to do but worth it), ppf on the front and rear bumper, rear trunk lip, Hardrace rear sway bar. Not sure if I want to do anything else. Maybe 15mm spacers.

Attachments

561 - 580 of 595 Posts