SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
541 - 560 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
It might be an Inscription trim feature. The PE seems based on the R-Design.
That’s correct. There’s two variants of keys: ‘KEYINS’ and ‘KEYSTD’. Unfortunately the leather trimmed one is restricted to Inscription by default it seems

Reactions: adrianmtl

·
Registered
2021 S60 T8 Inscription
59 Posts
Alright boys & girls... my Pine Grey MY21 T8 Inscription is finally ready for a photo shoot.. Got the windows tinted, PPF on the full front end, added the exterior styling kit & ceramic coated the wheels.

Gonna get it all cleaned up tomorrow, take some pics and post them on here for you all to suggest future mods!

·
Registered
2021 S60 T8 Inscription
59 Posts
Ugh, so it's been a super rough last couple of days.. took our 1 yr old the the ER, found out she had an infection requiring antibiotics.. been taking really good care of her. Haven't had a chance to detail the car & get good pics.. but here's 1 for now.

MY21, Pine Grey, T8 Inscription, everything but B&W Sound (not worth, IMO)... had Nano Ceramic Tint added, PPF for the full front end (side mirrors forward)... and just had the exterior styling kit put on.

So happy with it so far. The all electric modes are amazing.. so smooth, quick, and good enough to handle 95% of my normal driving (I can get 150+mpg over the course of a week).

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
68 Posts
And here's my MY2022 Vvolvo V60 T6 Recharge inscription received 30/06 after waiting for 3 whole months. Made in Sweden, delivered to Portugal.

I asked the dealer to change the 18´´wheels for these 19´´ Concaver CVR1 Double tinted Black I bought for her, so when I saw her for the first time I was wow !!!!!

Tires are Falken Azenis 245/40 R19, the stance is quite amazing.

MY2022 changes? main drawback for me has to be the lack of drive mode wheel... I really wanted it... selection only through the screen but its very quick anyway... finger slide screen to the right > configurations > Drive Mode > ... 2, 3 seconds...

Apart from that, still has tail pipes! need to run it for a week or two in order to reflect on what is added/removed but so far I love it.

pictures are not great... they don't do the car justice! ... will post some more soon.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2021 V60 R-Design
44 Posts
Took her on a biking trip to Minnesota this weekend
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Volvo V60 R-Design T6 AWD PoleStar Optimized, Bursting Blue
9 Posts
sorry, just realized my post should have been in modifications. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
And here's my MY2022 Vvolvo V60 T6 Recharge inscription received 30/06 after waiting for 3 whole months. Made in Sweden, delivered to Portugal.

I asked the dealer to change the 18´´wheels for these 19´´ Concaver CVR1 Double tinted Black I bought for her, so when I saw her for the first time I was wow !!!!!

Tires are Falken Azenis 245/40 R19, the stance is quite amazing.

MY2022 changes? main drawback for me has to be the lack of drive mode wheel... I really wanted it... selection only through the screen but its very quick anyway... finger slide screen to the right > configurations > Drive Mode > ... 2, 3 seconds...

Apart from that, still has tail pipes! need to run it for a week or two in order to reflect on what is added/removed but so far I love it.

pictures are not great... they don't do the car justice! ... will post some more soon.

What do you think?

View attachment 129152

View attachment 129153

View attachment 129155

View attachment 129156
Looks great! What’s the color? Stone black?

541 - 560 of 595 Posts