SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: S90/V90/V90CC Photo Thread

275K views 1K replies 239 participants last post by  BlackWagon 
#1 ·
Post up pictures of you vehicle, this is my 2018 V90 RD T6 on it's first roadtrip

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice pic! I love the 20'' wheels!!

•2011 C30 T5 6MT Elevate tune,BC coilovers,muffler delete,elevate intake,elevate rear swaybar,LED fogs,18'' wheels -SOLD-
•2013 XC60 T6 R-Design Premium -SOLD-
•2015 V60 T6 Premium Plus/Tech/BLIS/Climate/convenience/Polestar/Sport Seats -SOLD-
•2017 S90 T6 Inscription with Polestar -SOLD-
•2018 V90 T6 R-Design

#5 ·
This was the first time I saw one in the wild, as I was checking out XC90's on the lot. We ended up getting it. :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Volvo xc90

#7 ·
#6 ·
Normally not a white car guy but the white with the V90 is quite gorgeous. I was torn with all the colors that looked great.

I actually think the white XC70s (both generations) looked good too.

Unfortunately there are two shades of white on a V90. Clean and not clean lol.

#11 ·
Completely forgot about the ORs

#12 ·
Here is my contribution.

This thread needs moar pix!! :D

Reactions: scotterob and das60
#15 ·
My V90R T6 on its Norway OSD trip in May near Geiranger.
Awesome! I'm jealous! Did you drive that famous Atlantic Road that bridges over the Ocean; seems it was shown in every other V90 CC commercial, and looked really wild.

#19 ·
Yes, I drove the Atlantic Road twice. It would be very exciting during a storm with ocean spray coming over the roadway. However, I didn't want salt water on my new vehicle, so I chose a sunny day. Under those conditions I felt that the trip was overhyped.
LOL, "salt water.." Yes, it seems a bit precarious in the commercials, and from a thousand feet up in a helo. Still, nice pic and nice to say you've driven it. :thumbup:

#20 · (Edited)
That's my 2018 V90 CC. Its almost a month old photo. Have put on the Prancing Moose decals and a customized #Plate recently. This was clicked during an upcoming Youtube review of my Vehicle with Eddie (Youtube handle EddieX). I'll share the Video once it's out!

#24 ·
I Added my pictures but they dont show up:( . Anyone knows why?

#26 ·
As best I can tell, I think it's because of the host. I'm guessing they don't let you refer to images in that way. I can see the images if I go directly to them. I'll edit your post to include direct links so people can at least see them.

#25 ·
Rudolf got some attention today

Full detail with ceramic coating.

One very happy wagon.

#28 ·
Yes! Nice pictures everyone!!! Let's keep this thread active :)

Here is my V after it got tinted windows today

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

#36 ·
Wow!! Wish we had D5 in north america[emoji20]

•2011 C30 T5 6MT Elevate tune,BC coilovers,muffler delete,elevate intake,elevate rear swaybar,LED fogs,18'' wheels -SOLD-
•2013 XC60 T6 R-Design Premium -SOLD-
•2015 V60 T6 Premium Plus/Tech/BLIS/Climate/convenience/Polestar/Sport Seats -SOLD-
•2017 S90 T6 Inscription with Polestar -SOLD-
•2018 V90 T6 R-Design

#40 ·
This post has been deleted
#47 ·
Since you don't have the black cladding of the CC's, are what look like mud flaps black or did you have them painted to match the denim? I'm still thinking of putting them on my OR but they only come in black and don't look good with the light gray cladding. Wondering if they can be painted.....

#48 ·
His are probably the black ABS, on the Denim.

I just bought the black for my OR (yet to install them) but am pondering painting them lighter gray. My wife didn't like my first idea, painting them orange. ;)