·
Registered
358 Posts
Did you black out the front grill? The color combo works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts

No, fellow Volvo fans, this is not Sweden; this is our oldest Volvo 2009 S60, and our new V90 R-Design freezing their butts off in East Texas, 120 miles south and east of Dallas last week. Missing from the picture is the 2012 S60 R-Design freezing in another location. This is why we buy either front-wheel or all-wheel drive Volvos. The V90 is a joy to drive, put the pilot assist is a pain in the butt!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you black out the front grill? The color combo works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Straight from the factory is Briget. This was supposed to be our second OSD car, but you know how that went to hell thanks to Covid. Volvo granted us two airline tickets to Gothenburg to be used later after the crisis is over as well as a night at the "Volvo" hotel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to me 2018 S90 - Just off a lease, only 20k miles. Loving the car so far (y).
Dig the mussel blue exterior and blonde/black interior color combination.
Just got the windows tinted Monday (Texas car - gotta have it).

·
Registered
552 Posts
Had to turn around on Long Canyon Road because this drop was destroyed and it was too big of a drop!

Sent from my XZ2 Compact using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got a few pictures of my beast on a bison trail in Oklahoma! First time ever going 50mph on dirt road and the car behaved awesomely!

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Reactions: fusace

·
Registered
2019 V90 T5 R-Design P*
39 Posts
This work is amazing. I’ve got a pine gray V90 D5 but the wrap guy told me it’s too hard to wrap that kind of roof rails...apparently it’s doable.
I had it quoted here (Central NC) and was told around $550 to wrap the roof rails, window trim and mirror caps. I want to do it, but it's a low priority right now.

541 - 560 of 583 Posts