SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

521 - 540 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Gorgeous! I just checked out a 2021 while getting some maintenance done at the dealer. I noticed a couple things that were different:

Tail pipes are hidden. I'm not sure I like it. Is yours like this?

The model I sat in had the lounge package (formerly called the luxury package). However, it still had the black, rugged looking body cladding like yours. In past models, the only way to get the massage seats, thru the luxury package, was to "give up" the cladding and have the color matched cladding. This reduced the rugged look IMO. I wanted the V90CC so bad, but this was one of my gripes. I like the rugged exterior and the really nice interior.

Anyways, I hope you are loving yours. I enjoy our XC90'S. But the V90CC's design is so unique and beautiful that I'm reminded of a little emptiness I have each time I see one!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes, ours has the hidden tail pipes. I am ambivelent on them. A 4-cylinder with exposed twin pipes seems aspirational to me. Maybe the hidden pipes will keep any greenies guessing if its electric. We do not have the seat massage but it would be nice. The seats are crazy comfortable already so I won't really miss a massage enroute. I like the black cladding and on this color (like our grey V60CC) blends in nicely.

Reactions: Ultrarunner511

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
Glad to see a fellow Michigander making a winter road trip for their Vehicle pickup!

Congratulations on the V90CC. 🍻

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey, whatever it took to get my hands on the perfect one
Congrats and it is almost perfect, they installed the front plate holder .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow - love the color combo. Enjoy it.

Reactions: poscarjr

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow - love the color combo. Enjoy it.

Thanks! And the combo was even better than I had hoped. The brown leather looks far more darker in reality than in the picture which is good I think.
Coming from a manual V70 FWD with no extra so this was a huge step for me. Will enjoy every second.

·
Registered
569 Posts
She's a beauty.

Reactions: poscarjr
521 - 540 of 583 Posts