SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 583 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up pictures of you vehicle, this is my 2018 V90 RD T6 on it’s first roadtrip

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
My 18 V90CC getting a bath.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
This was the first time I saw one in the wild, as I was checking out XC90’s on the lot. We ended up getting it. :)

AF6A495B-175B-4EE6-A72B-2BBEAF1C79FE.jpg

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Normally not a white car guy but the white with the V90 is quite gorgeous. I was torn with all the colors that looked great.

I actually think the white XC70s (both generations) looked good too.

Unfortunately there are two shades of white on a V90. Clean and not clean lol.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
V90 CC T6 in WA

Nice pic! I love the 20’’ wheels!!

•2011 C30 T5 6MT Elevate tune,BC coilovers,muffler delete,elevate intake,elevate rear swaybar,LED fogs,18’’ wheels -SOLD-
•2013 XC60 T6 R-Design Premium -SOLD-
•2015 V60 T6 Premium Plus/Tech/BLIS/Climate/convenience/Polestar/Sport Seats -SOLD-
•2017 S90 T6 Inscription with Polestar -SOLD-
•2018 V90 T6 R-Design

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was the first time I saw one in the wild, as I was checking out XC90’s on the lot. We ended up getting it. :)

View attachment 44349
I love those ❤ I wish!!

•2011 C30 T5 6MT Elevate tune,BC coilovers,muffler delete,elevate intake,elevate rear swaybar,LED fogs,18’’ wheels -SOLD-
•2013 XC60 T6 R-Design Premium -SOLD-
•2015 V60 T6 Premium Plus/Tech/BLIS/Climate/convenience/Polestar/Sport Seats -SOLD-
•2017 S90 T6 Inscription with Polestar -SOLD-
•2018 V90 T6 R-Design

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Completely forgot about the ORs

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here is my contribution.

This thread needs moar pix!! :D

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
My V90R T6 on its Norway OSD trip in May near Geiranger.
Awesome! I'm jealous! Did you drive that famous Atlantic Road that bridges over the Ocean; seems it was shown in every other V90 CC commercial, and looked really wild.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yes, I drove the Atlantic Road twice. It would be very exciting during a storm with ocean spray coming over the roadway. However, I didn’t want salt water on my new vehicle, so I chose a sunny day. Under those conditions I felt that the trip was overhyped.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
V90 T5 R-design MY18, Savile Grey

·
Registered
420 Posts
ok many nice pics.....this last one, wow! It looks totally blue in this pic.....

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Yes, I drove the Atlantic Road twice. It would be very exciting during a storm with ocean spray coming over the roadway. However, I didn’t want salt water on my new vehicle, so I chose a sunny day. Under those conditions I felt that the trip was overhyped.
LOL, "salt water.." Yes, it seems a bit precarious in the commercials, and from a thousand feet up in a helo. Still, nice pic and nice to say you've driven it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,039 Posts
That's my 2018 V90 CC. Its almost a month old photo. Have put on the Prancing Moose decals and a customized #Plate recently. This was clicked during an upcoming Youtube review of my Vehicle with Eddie (Youtube handle EddieX). I'll share the Video once it's out!

1 - 20 of 583 Posts