SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1521 - 1540 of 1759 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Polestar Official -

I don't know if this has been asked before, but is Polestar capable of providing Polestar Engineered cars with 'off-road use only' higher performance tune? I would not mind signing my warranty away if there existed a way to load the car up with a tune that made more power at the expense of not meeting MPG/Eco requirements.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,522 ·
Polestar Official -

I don't know if this has been asked before, but is Polestar capable of providing Polestar Engineered cars with 'off-road use only' higher performance tune? I would not mind signing my warranty away if there existed a way to load the car up with a tune that made more power at the expense of not meeting MPG/Eco requirements.
Hi mchart,

Sorry, but we have not got that available.

Kind regards,
Polestar

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hi Polestar

Have you managed to get dyno readings for your Polestar Tune, Exhaust and Intake when used on a T5 Drive E?

Thansk

·
Registered
713 Posts
While I can't be 100% correct with this educated guess - The meter is likely showing commanded load / current load. The meter expands as RPM's go up to a certain point as you can't reach max load values unless you've got the appropriate RPM's for the engine to pump more air.
The indicator on the left side seems to basically correspond to vacuum pressure as it seems to mimic the relative readings on my boost gauge. I remember spotting it while going down the straightaway at Big Willow during a WOT portion and it was all the way to the top of the scale. If it is vacuum pressure I wish they had labeled it as such with an appropriate scale. What is the purpose of the display as it is presented? To sell cars during the test drive? "Wow! Look at that."

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hi johnauten,

It should be possible to order through your local Volvo dealer.

Kind regards,
Polestar
We have checked our parts system and cannot find the tool listed anywhere.

I wanted one also but it vanished from the polestar website before I could order it. Any chance you can find out a part number to help locate it??

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,528 ·
We have checked our parts system and cannot find the tool listed anywhere.

I wanted one also but it vanished from the polestar website before I could order it. Any chance you can find out a part number to help locate it??
Hi After_Shock,

We will investigate this and get back to you, please note that there can be delays as it is holiday season in Sweden.

Kind regards,
Polestar

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hi After_Shock,

We will investigate this and get back to you, please note that there can be delays as it is holiday season in Sweden.

Kind regards,
Polestar
Polestar Official please help us out with this problem. Many of us have had numerous Volvo parts dealers look for this tool and they all say "it is not available or can not find it". Where is all the inventory of this tool, there are many of us that want to purchase this item but with no valid source or part number they will forever be lost in some warehouse. Help us all out, Thank you!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I am trying to find the part # to the Ohlins adjustment tool for the suspension. It used to be in your online store but it is no longer listed. Thank you.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The tool is absolutely useless. You can do it way better with your hands/fingers. I have a tool to sell if anybody wants it that badly.
It may be useless, but 15 years from now it will be a great piece of kit to have with the P*. My V70R is now 12 years old and many parts are no longer available (roof gutters, seat covers, sub woofers, etc.) I have learned, get the hard to find items for the P* while they are still in production.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,535 ·
I am trying to find the part # to the Ohlins adjustment tool for the suspension. It used to be in your online store but it is no longer listed. Thank you.
Hi johnauten,

Sorry, the tool is currently unavailable as we are investigating production of a new version tool.

Kind regards,
Polestar

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,537 ·
Hi mtnpolestar,

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately the team responsible for this data is currently on holiday, we will return with info as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Polestar
Hi mtnpolestar,

MY16 - US

S60
10 Ice White
31 Rebel Blue
10 Bright Silver
36 Onyx Black

V60
49 Ice White
87 Rebel Blue
24 Bright Silver
70 Onyx Black

Kind regards,
Polestar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Production data for Chile and new wheels for track days

Dear PolestarOfficial,

First of all greetings from Chile!

1.)Can you tell us the production data for 2017 Polestar cars for CHILE. Production numbers by colors produced for V60 and S60 models if possible.

2.)I want to use the car for track days but with a different set of tires. I was thinking using 19x8.5 rims with +45 offset mounted with 245/40/R19 tires. do you think this set up will work well on the car? According to www.wheel-size.com/calc, they will:

"Tire will stick out 10 mm farther. Rim will stick out 16 mm farther.
Positive scrub radius (about 10 mm). Scrub radius will be changed by 10 mm, this may affect the car's handling. Please check manufacturer recommendations. Please be aware that calculated value is approximate."

Thank you.

1521 - 1540 of 1759 Posts