3701 - 3706 of 3706 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Reactions: ZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
18,422 Posts
Playing with a new phone's telephoto lense. You can get some interesting perspectives with it!
The wife has almost filled the window now. 😅
View attachment 157696
The funny thing about those "telephoto" lenses is a lot of them are very close to being 50mm equivalent on full frame/35mm film, which was always considered "normal." Every phone camera has always been a wide angle, and then the wide angles that got added are more like ultrawide. The widest SLR lens I have is 28mm which is decently wide......and my phone goes WAY wider. To me your photo looks like a proper portrait, not a telephoto.

Do I spy a banjo sticker?

·
Registered
2004 XC70
81 Posts
The funny thing about those "telephoto" lenses is a lot of them are very close to being 50mm equivalent on full frame/35mm film, which was always considered "normal." Every phone camera has always been a wide angle, and then the wide angles that got added are more like ultrawide. The widest SLR lens I have is 28mm which is decently wide......and my phone goes WAY wider. To me your photo looks like a proper portrait, not a telephoto.

Do I spy a banjo sticker?
Interesting! Yeah it has a wide too which def seems ULTRA wide haha.
Yes, my wife picked it up last year. She isn't much good yet, we had a baby in December so much of her practice time vanished. She and I play around with some folk music, just enough to have fun. Not enough to be much good. 😁

3701 - 3706 of 3706 Posts