·
Registered
19,599 Posts
Reactions: CurlyWurly

·
Registered
2004 XC70
81 Posts
Finishing my garage at the moment. 7500W 240V heater certainly helps in these winter months! Garage is a 24'x24', it keeps it nice and warm even in single digits (F°).
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Automotive side marker light

Looked at IKEA garage storage, but ended up finding a great deal on an 8 piece Husky cabinet set. Still found a friend!
Automotive parking light Tire Car Motor vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all - very new member so have spent most of the evening admiring all the P2 motors! Had plenty of volvos myself but this latest 2007 XC70 is the 'puppy wagon'. 205k miles on the clock, D5 AWD Manual and is in great condition mechanically passing the MOT a month a go with no issues. Looking forward to doing some (more) mods as time progresses and hoping for some decent snow to go out and play in! She's a bit rough and ready and needs some TLC but I bought her for an absolute steal and if I wanted another one, I'd be looking at £1500 more than I paid so I'm pretty lucky. Already put x4 brand new tyres on, wing decals, tinted rear cargo space, roof bars, LED sidelights and will when the weather picks up plasticote the bumpers. Pull out the dents, fix the scratches and give her a good paint correction and machine polish.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

(Yes - I may have gone overboard with the puddle lights :D )
Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
292 Posts
Salty and needs a wash, but had to take a pic in the early morning light.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,599 Posts
That’s a first. Metis-like wheel covers.

·
Registered
7,646 Posts
It'd been so long since I washed it that I did it in the rain anyway. This one's a keeper.

·
Registered
19,599 Posts

·
Registered
7,646 Posts
Expand my sig and there's a link to a mod progress thread on it. Although it's mostly done now. Except for the manual swap kit I just bought...

·
Registered
2007 V70 2.5T FWD; 2017 V60 T5 FWD
341 Posts
With all these jacked-up XC70s, I'm waiting for a photo of one going down the steps of Black Bear Pass.

3641 - 3660 of 3706 Posts