SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lets jumpstart this picture thread with some awesome pictures of your white xc90's!

Il start with mine. XC90 D5 R-Design sitting on Volvo Bor 19x8" winterwheels, debadged, full tint 35% all around. Picture taken in Sweden on a skislope.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Lets jumpstart this picture thread with some awesome pictures of your white xc90's!

Il start with mine. XC90 D5 R-Design sitting on Volvo Bor 19x8" winterwheels. Picture taken in Sweden on a skislope.

Amazing photo. I don't know if any of us can top it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazing photo. I don't know if any of us can top it!
Thread is not about "topping" eachothers photos. More about giving ideas of modifications that can people do to their cars. Pretty nice to have a examples with cars that have different wheel combos or other modifications to view. If someone is in the starting point to go buy a white xc90 they could get some nice collection of cars to view with different mods on them.

Nice looking photos is just a bonus ;)

Come on now guys post some pictures of your white xc90's. Lets get this thread going! :D

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
At last, I have hand-washed my 2016 Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription in Crystal White Metallic with xPel Ultimate, blonde/blonde interior, black rubber mats and 20" 10 spoke wheels. It is a classy car (IMO) and runs like a top. Pictures finally .... Thanks, Yannis, for all of your help.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Good idea for the thread! I can drool over the pics while I'm waiting for my Crystal White T8 R-Design :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
At last, I have hand-washed my 2016 Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription in Crystal White Metallic with xPel Ultimate, blonde/blonde interior, black rubber mats and 20" 10 spoke wheels. It is a classy car (IMO) and runs like a top. Pictures finally .... Thanks, Yannis, for all of your help.

Very nice....I'm sure you are thrilled!!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Nice, nice, and very nice. OP's photo ... wow! Must have been a transcendent moment.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow! Beautiful vehicle! I'm really surprised to see one with the BOR wheels which have been my favorite for sometime. Nice to see they fit and look great on the XC90.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Very nice....I'm sure you are thrilled!!!
Yes, Greg, I am. It has been a super car and wonderful to drive. The other day, I stopped to fuel up and I could only put in three gal. Kind of felt silly, but I wanted to check the mpg. I can hardly wait for some longer trips (e.g., > 60 miles) and springtime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! Beautiful vehicle! I'm really surprised to see one with the BOR wheels which have been my favorite for sometime. Nice to see they fit and look great on the XC90.
Kinds looks small on this car. But as winterwheels i prefer abit smaller to get more rubber height. Also the matteblack finnish is nice. They dont look dirty even if the rest of the car is :)

Going to tske some more pictures during the summer and when it sits on its 22" summer wheels :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
for those of you in EU with LHD vehicles, can i get a part number for the headlights? I want to try and order headlights without the amber like they have in the US (lol E-codes for Volvo)

·
Registered
492 Posts

Sweet!!!! You have the same color combo EXACTLY that we ordered (i.e., with blonde interior AND blonde carpeting) ... only difference we got T6. Looks mind-meltingly, knee-numbingly gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
492 Posts

Il start with mine. XC90 D5 R-Design sitting on Volvo Bor 19x8" winterwheels, debadged, full tint 35% all around. Picture taken in Sweden on a skislope.

This is an impossibly gorgeous photo. Bravo. WOW.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Sweet!!!! You have the same color combo EXACTLY that we ordered (i.e., with blonde interior AND blonde carpeting) ... only difference we got T6. Looks mind-meltingly, knee-numbingly gorgeous. :)
Best of luck and hope your wait is nearly over. Has your ship made the turn at Panama?

·
Registered
108 Posts
:whistle: Our T8 crystal White metallic is due in port on April 28th. Good to look at yours......

Blond/Blond/B&W/Vision/Climate/Conv/Volvo Hitch/Load Bars/Running boards/Blond Mats.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Best of luck and hope your wait is nearly over. Has your ship made the turn at Panama?
Thank you!! Indeed it is over, I posted about it in another thread about how, incredibly, our car arrived at our dealer yesterday -- just 2 days after arriving in port!! -- and we're picking it up first thing tomorrow morning!! :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hard To Follow Up To Such Great Pic's....

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
OMG so jealous of all these beautiful Crystal White XC90s :D Shouldn't be much longer until we get ours and will definitely post pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts