SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the last orders from the P2 Group Buy are getting wrapped up and out the door, it's time to focus on the next one. The FMIC upgrade will be ready shortly and we need some addresses to ship these kits. The kit will utilize the existing factory mounting holes (brackets not shown), and the sensor will be mounted on the slope of the passenger side of the intercooler core. This allows us to use a wider intercooler without needing to fabricate a mount on the piping. 4-ply silicone couplings connect to stainless joiners and everything is secured with T-bolt clamps.
Pricing has not been finalized, but expect it to be $500 or less base price. Group Buy pricing structure will be the same as the P2 Group Buy:
1-5: 5%
6-10: 10%
11+: 15%

No payments will be accepted at this time, but now is the time to put your name on the list so we can gauge the interest level.

http://www.phuzzymotorsports.com/sh...s_id=6&zenid=730a26f3f00441392d60fe859383284a

·
Registered
484 Posts
how does this compare to BELL intercooler or other aftermarket ones? Can you tell what is CFM rating?

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how does this compare to BELL intercooler or other aftermarket ones? Can you tell what is CFM rating?
Like the others, it is bar & plate and TIG welded aluminum. 500cfm rating (350bhp)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
im definitely interested ...depending on final price really...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lol, just when i finished mine, there's a groupbuy.... But i can't complain, i'm happy with mine, its just a bit bigger then this one.

Nice price do

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Would be interested if I didn't just drain myself on a clutch SMF etc set up. Will be interested in the future! GLW-GB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts