SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just uploaded some newer stunt vids in the off topic forum.
Its the side job that feeds the R addiction, so I guess its kinda related (ok its a stretch)

Mods feel free to delete this, just wanted the R crowd to see my "other job"

Thanks all.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Just don't go pulling an Owen Hart is all I'm gonna say. Good luck out there and be safe.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Dude you shoulda put on your superman cape on...

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
you my friend have some big balls... I would be screaming like a little girl doing that. :(

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm terrified of hights BTW! But the rush is worth it. So is the $ lol. I've yet to get hurt on one of my rigs, I did all of the design and install on everyone of them, 13 years so far. Other peoples setups have cost me 3 broken vertebrae, a knee with no meniscus, two torn rotator cuffs, broken collar bone, and an ankle replacement(all new cadaver parts tib/fib/ligaments and tendons-I call it my ankle mod jk). But so far(knock on wood) nothing I have built has failed.

Glad you guys enjoyed the vid, there are a few others on youtube too. I'll be back in texas in November to do it again, this time I have cheerleaders as students!
twins Bazzel, Twins

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Mods feel free to delete this, just wanted the R crowd to see my "other job"
hmm.. perhaps a random insert of your R into one of the pictures ;)

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

BTW DevolveR If I could get mine to look even close to yours I'd be in heaven. You have a sick whip Sir.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts