SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered Heico's complete suspension mod kit. My S60 T5 arrives next week. Their production for the shocks are backed up until November. The springs are readily available. And judging by their backlog, I am not optimistic about even November.<P>Here is my question. Can I find sport shocks from a major manufacturer to go with the Heico sportiv springs? That is, something off-the-shelf that would complete the modified suspension?<P>I have been reviewing the notes on this site about springs only, which leads me to want a complete system. I'm after both a good look and a good ride (ie. S4, M3).<P>-W<P>

·
Registered
127 Posts
No...currently there are none available. The only company that claims to currently have a complete suspension available (Shocks & Springs) is Bilsport Ag. No major manufacturer is currently marketing a shock to accompany a lowering spring<P>For Clarification...you ordered the complete kit (shocks & springs) and then found out the shocks weren't available?<P>I highly doubt thier "production is backed up"...that would imply that they're shipping complete kits...and to date I haven't heard of anyone being able to get their hands on a complete suspension kit for a S60. I would suspect that they don't have any shocks currently available...??<BR><p>[This message has been edited by ch7656 (edited 08-03-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts