SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Paul Shackelford, my wife and I are moving cross country in early June and am looking to pass my wagon along to a new home. See details and photos below, feel free to message and we can find a time to chat and/or schedule a viewing.

Model and model year: 1991 Volvo 740
Transmission (AT or MT): Automatic Trans
Mileage: 166324
Color (exterior/interior): White Exterior / Blue Cloth Interior
Location: Atlanta Georgia, willing to discuss option for delivery to North Carolina or Southern California
Price: $3000
Condition: Like New
Modifications: IPD Rear HD Bilstein & Stiffer Springs (<5k of daily driving), CURT Class 2 Hitch, IPD Chassis Brace. I used this vehicle to tow a small motorcycle and trailer less than 1k in the past two years.
Maintenance and service history: Routine and preventative maintenance as required; head gasket in last 20k, serviced engine oil / filter every 3k, transmission fluid in last 10k

Photo Library:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/CMZP13E"><a href="//imgur.com/CMZP13E"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/HNeXCH3"><a href="//imgur.com/HNeXCH3"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

See link to google photos folder (https://photos.app.goo.gl/JJ5fhZ2jgsmT3FvH9)

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Great choice! Enjoy!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thx for the PM. You should keep forever. No more for sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts