SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at replacing both of my Sonic blue bumper covers with new OEM Volvo pre-painted bumpers.

when looking at the rear bumper diagram on Tascaparts.com It only shows item number one as available pre-painted. I know that the R bumper is different than a regular V70 but is the lower portion (item #20) included with the bumper cover? what about the trim inserts? they do not list those items as being available pre-painted.

I really just need the lower portion(#20) in the rear so it would be nice if that was available pre-painted but I suspect the diagram is wrong? or is it... hmm...

I was also curious about the back up sensors, do you have to punch the holes or is there a different bumper cover specific for that option?

http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/200...leid=1433141&diagram=9712800&diagramCallOut=1

please and thank you!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
The bumper does not include the lower spoiler. In addition, the lower spoiler will not come painted. Don't quote me on it but it should come with the trim inserts. If it doesn't, just order them afterwards and pop them in... It's not that noticeable without them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts