SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find it with the search tool on here, but where can i get newer OEM r-deisgn body kit for my 2005? I saw some others running this body kit with doing a tail swap. Do the bumpers match up or will I have to do some custom work to make it fit?

zst5

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Like this kit

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
That's the dynamic trim kit on the front and sides. (R-design was only on the facelift models) Volvo discontinued the dynamic trim, so it's nearly impossible to find. You can check around at Volvo scrap yards, or see about paying an insane amount to, maybe, find a kit left at a dealership or somewhere.

That is the R-design rear bumper and rear lip piece.

You can get the facelift rear bumper, but you'll also need to get the facelift tail lights because the newer bumpers are slightly taller. It's all plug and play.
Or you can just get the tail lights with your current bumper, but there will be about a 1" gap between the tail lights and your bumper.

You can get the facelift front bumper, but you'll also need to get the facelift head lights because the bottom edge of the new headlights is different. Again, everything is still plug and play. There's a facelift front bumper with damaged lip in classified right now.

The search tool sucks on here. Just enter " site:swedespeed.com" into google, followed by what you're actually searching for. Example.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i found the lip kit for the front im not gonna be doing a front facelift....all I want is the side sills and the rear....so im gonna be on a wild goose chase?

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
I believe the sides skirt are actually the same... So it shouldn't be too hard to find R-design side trim, but someone double check me on this.

But for the rear, yeah, that's going to be tricky to find.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I'm gonna just get the elevate kit...because it seems im gonna be dumping a massive amounts of money to get that rear facelift....:mad::confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually have the OEM Volvo dynamic trim kit new in the box.
I was going to put it on my car but ended up trading the car in.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me
PMed

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
OOOO he got them ST rims !?!? I don't know about that stance tho, we call that Moho stance here.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts