SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so my alternator and ac compressor just hit the fan I'm wondering if there is any other place I can get cheap discounted parts other than tasca

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gah thats what I thought thanks guys

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Erie volvo is also a good one. Boston Volvo used to be up there as well, but they pulled the plug about a year ago on the internet sales or something along those lines. Correct me if I'm going senile.

FCPGroton / FCP Euro is also a great option to get OEM or Aftermarket parts. Infact, they have a spring 15% OFF sale right now with free shipping over $160. Type in SPRING15 in coupon code.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
okay so my alternator and ac compressor just hit the fan I'm wondering if there is any other place I can get cheap discounted parts other than tasca
I don't know what shipping is, but my mechanic stocks used everything, he just replaced my ac compressor with a used one and installed it for $226.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know what shipping is, but my mechanic stocks used everything, he just replaced my ac compressor with a used one and installed it for $226.
ha that beats any prices iv seen, do u think hed be willing to ship? whats the shop called, if u have a phone number id call him.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Erie volvo is also a good one. Boston Volvo used to be up there as well, but they pulled the plug about a year ago on the internet sales or something along those lines. Correct me if I'm going senile.

FCPGroton / FCP Euro is also a great option to get OEM or Aftermarket parts. Infact, they have a spring 15% OFF sale right now with free shipping over $160. Type in SPRING15 in coupon code.
Are these reman. parts??

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Koperformance.com and drivewire.com sell OEM/Vovlo Parts at great deals too.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah he sells stuff on eBay, if you want I'll have him throw something up on ebay and give you the link.
:thumbup::thumbup:

That would awesome! the weather out here in chicago is starting to hit 85F+, cant stand the heat. thanks again, lookin forward to that ebay link!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I left him a message to put up a compressor and an alternator as a package... hopefully he gets it up soon.
:beer::cool:

u rock man. btw, i think the Rs can either have a 140A or 160A alternator, mines a 160A.

·
Administrator
55,886 Posts
If FCPGroton / FCP Euro does not have what you need, Darrell Waltrip Volvo is back offering out of state sales via their website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts