SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people. i'm new here, so be gentle. anyway, i'm lookinjg for oem/volvo 18" or 19" rims for my buddies V70XC(2001). i know that the XC90 will be offered with 18"s but my friend doesn't want to wait that long. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
There's an 18" BBS style that came on the C70. Those XC90 wheels do fit the other cars. Volvo is going to show an S80 at Geneva with them. We'll have the pics up this week when they launch it. It looks pretty tough.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
The Triton wheel is the 18" one from the C70. It looks just like the Propus wheel, which is the 17" version, but you can easily tell them apart by counting the spokes. The 17" Propus wheel has 9 pairs of spokes, and the 18" Triton wheel has 10 pairs of spokes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are two 18" OEM rims:

Capella 8x18" and Nebula 8x18"
Also, the with the XC90, another 18" will be available..

See images below...

Capella:

Nebula:

I would go for Capella as I find them more original - The Nebula rims are a lot more aggressive so it depends on which type of effect you're after. Seen both in real life

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ahh..forgot about the Triton wheel, which is not available on all markets anymore...

I'm not sure if Triton wheels are compatible with a 01 XC70 as I was not allowed to put on the Capella rims on my C70..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts