SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a set of OE control arms which I removed from my R. The arms are in decent condition with 90K on them but the bushings themselves are pretty shot. Included are the upgraded bushings which can be pressed in fairly easily with a press.

http://www.vivaperformance.com/genu...l-arm-rear-bushing-extended-life-s60-v70-s80/

http://www.vivaperformance.com/polyurethane-bushings-s60-v70-awd/

This little kit will work really well for anyone looking to swap in upgraded bushings but cannot have more than a couple hours downtime with your caR. Now you can install the bushings in the arms then put them in at your leisure. (aka no stress) ;)

Looking for $150 plus shipping for both control arms, front powerflex bushing and rear OEM XC90 bushing.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I hear this is kind of a difficult job to do:p

·
Registered
942 Posts
A-arm swap is not hard.
Getting bushings changed is more trouble until you know the tricks, then it is just time.
I made a plate/jig to press the front Powerflex bushings into the A-arm.
The rear bushing needs a press, but comes right out.

I can do the bushing swap if someone hands me all the parts.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris is just playing Adam. He swapped out his arms in a little over an hour but it took more like 2 1/2 for my car with the stubborn axle. It definitely seemed like the manual trans was easier to access all of the bolts.

No takers yet??? I figured this would be a good deal!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added a picture of everything.

·
Registered
261 Posts
This is a must have for any R, it really tightens up the front end, the poly's do not add any harshness

Free Bump!!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm interested. It'll be a few weeks though. I need to order all my other stuff. If I end up with these would you be willing to give me a verbal walk through on getting the bushings into the a arms? I am in Woonsocket RI so we could meet up for these.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm interested. It'll be a few weeks though. I need to order all my other stuff. If I end up with these would you be willing to give me a verbal walk through on getting the bushings into the a arms? I am in Woonsocket RI so we could meet up for these.
Sure thing, just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry squatch, Prienzo just nabbed these.

Sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts