SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, I'm looking for some factory springs likely from someone whos upgraded to lowering springs or just a part out. Nothing super rusted or 300k on them. These should be from FWD 01-09 P2 S60 or V70 sport chassis w/o 4C (05+ S60 T5 is most likely)

Need to be from a car with the front suspension code: 1P or 25 and rear suspension code: C5 or 26 to match.

https://www.ipdusa.com/techtips/100...-where-can-i-find-it-and-what-does-it-tell-me

Chances are they'll need to be shipped.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I have a full set from an 07 V70 2.5T. Former TX car, so no rust. 165k on them. I'll need to check the suspension codes.

Update: Nevermind. I see you're looking for T5 springs. Try @ProlixArgon (Justin). I got a T5 rear sway bar from him. He should have some.

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
S60 and V70 use different spring rates in the rear just check that. Wagon rear springs will jack up a sedan.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I had a couple set 3 weeks ago that I recycled. I just went through to see if I have anything that I may have missed and I have one rear spring from 2002 T5. It was from a Virginia with about 98k miles. You can have it if it helps you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a V70 T5 but I'm looking for those springs specifically(with that code on the chassis) for the sport suspension option. volvo lists them as being factory installed on both the S60 and V70.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
okay, I will check the V70 that you bought the muffler from. I will not get a chance to get out there until this weekend. If a match I will send you a picture of the Production Plate.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I put bilstein and eibach on my 2001 t5 and gave the springs to my buddy who hasn't used them. if they match I'll try and get em back, just send me a PM.

Edit: Just realized you aren't looking for vin codes :) I'll check the product plate when I get it back from mechanic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts