SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LawyR was generous enough to donate his headlamps to science and the greater Swedespeed community. I have disassembled what was left of his lamps (and gone through a small package of bandaids in the process), and have a few parts available.<p>Right now, I have a DRL fluted lens and retainer spoken for (from the Driver's side), and an auto leveling motor going out (still have 2 available). The DRL bulbs and D2S's are going back to him, but I have all the other bits available.<p>The DRL housings are going to be experimented with by me for the moment, but might be available in the future. That basically leaves:<p>Ballast housing (on the bottom of the headlamp)<br>Ballasts<br>Igniters<br>Auto leveling motors<br>Internal wiring harness (for those who have lost your DRL's to the crap design of the plug and wiring which tends to overheat...)<br>Pass. side turn signal socket<p>Most of the other stuff doesn't usually go bad, but I've got 'em - feel free to contact me for any questions...

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Odd Parts - S60R Headlamps - FOR PARTS! (AthruC)

Forgot, both wiper motors and arms (no blades) for P2's.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (SHIFT_S60R)

One was trashed, and the other one I need to see if I have a duplicate or not. I'd consider doing a 'core' type setup if I do not if what you're worried about is downtime having the lamp out of the car. I also have a set of shiny black trim pieces from the non-R pre '05 HID's if you wanted those (I was going to have to paint them regardless).

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (SHIFT_S60R)

It's basically the same exact headlamp, but with the interior trim painted a gloss black. I'll try to have everything in one place to snap some shots this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts