SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a group of us together for another road rally. I'm thinking Saturday October 10th. I'm taking suggestions for length of drive since that would determine where we go.
I'm thinking a 10am start time to give our BC buddies (as well as anyone from Oregon) time to get to the really point.
Two points to consider: (1) round trip rally or just out to a point and everyone goes their own way home. (2) keep this to just R's or open to any Volvo or even non Volvo's?
Lastly, keep this thread here or move it to the regional forum?
Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ooh, I'll keep an eye on this thread. Keep it open to P80 R's, and I'll try bringing one of mine.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Can California caR's come along?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can California caR's come along?

Sure, I don't see why not. As long as you can make the as yet decided rally point on time, of course you'd be welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I get up to Portland often, where I am from. I'll keep it tuned here!

·
Registered
848 Posts
2014 XC60 polestar here...would definitely be interested in joining if you'll have me, though understand if you want to keep it P2 only.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I run a Bay Area Volvo R group, and I always let my V60 Polestar buddies join up. That way, I have someone to push my caR to its limits (they are hard to keep up with sometimes). :)

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Im out of town that weekend. Ill be on the lookout for the next gtg.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm in! 10th is good and a loop would be fun.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Portland Run!

A portland area gtg would be nice sometime too! I wouldn't mind the old gorge hwy, a run up to mt hood, etc!

·
Registered
336 Posts
A portland area gtg would be nice sometime too! I wouldn't mind the old gorge hwy, a run up to mt hood, etc!
Not to thread jack, but I'd be more likely to be able to commit to a pdx rally, if only 'cuse my kiddo makes long drives on top of long drives hard.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd like to open this up to all Volvos, regardless of model. I think it could be fun to have an eclectic mix. This is just a fun run anyway. :)

I'll move this over to the regional PNW regional forum, so feel free to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Not to thread jack, but I'd be more likely to be able to commit to a pdx rally, if only 'cuse my kiddo makes long drives on top of long drives hard.
Was that you I saw camping Labor Day weekend at Tollbridge Park, with the kiddo?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, the drive is two weeks out. Trying to get a headcount of who's showing up. I'd like to meet in Marysville at 9 and leave shortly thereafter. PM for meeting place.

Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
No kiddos here but I'm more down for a pdx rally.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts