SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Important Announcement:

The Golden Gate Chapter of the VCOA will have an inauguration of the new Chapter President on October 13th at Car Show and BBQ being held that day. Justin Lee, Winner of the modifed C30 class at Davis this year has offered to take the reins of the chapter. We invite all members, Volvo owners and soon to be members to come out enjoy a beautiful day on the green. Activities include, but are not limited to, swearing in our new President, consuming copious amounts of BBQ, appetizers, refreshments, looking at 425+ cars (at least 25 Volvos), and just general relaxing. If this sounds like a perfect way to spend your Saturday, join us on October 13th. Additional details below. Please register on the website so we can get a count of how many are going to attend. This helps immensely in preparing enough food and drinks. If you would like to bring something to share please indicate when you register, or email me CJ Yother [email protected]

CJ's Car Show and BBQ

When: October 13th, 9:30-4:00 (Officially starts at 10:00)
Where: Across the street from cj's shop.
Address:
2318 Clement Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
CJ's Car show and BBQ on the lawn at PerForce's beautiful facility in Alameda is the next show on the calendar. As always fall in the Bay Area brings the beautiful weather and this year should be no different. Along with the BBQ and countless Volvo's you will have an opportunity to walk up to the 19th Annual Park Street Classic Car Show. The Park Street Classic Car Show features over 400 vehicles on display in Alameda's historic downtown district. It is one of the best car shows in the San Francisco East Bay Area. We can always use volunteers. If you can arrive a little early and help setup, your assistance is welcomed!

·
Registered
145 Posts
damn I'm just having terrible timing with the nor cal meets since I joined :(

Got a golf tourney in Monterey that day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts