SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I understand, there is limited time left in which you can order, and get, the VOR model XC.<BR>My question is then, does anyone know if Volvo is going to offer the XC in the OR color, meaning not the VOR edition but just the color?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dkXCViking:<BR><B>As far as I understand, there is limited time left in which you can order, and get, the VOR model XC.<BR>My question is then, does anyone know if Volvo is going to offer the XC in the OR color, meaning not the VOR edition but just the color?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You cannot order a XC Ocean Race any more. 650 of them have already been built. Just look around and I am sure that you will find a Retailer who has one.<P>Yannis<P><P>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dident ask if it was possible to order the OCR edition, i was merely asking if it was possible to get the normal XC in Ocean Race Blue after you cannot get the OCR edition anymore!<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GrecianVolvo:<BR><B> You cannot order a XC Ocean Race any more. 650 of them have already been built. Just look around and I am sure that you will find a Retailer who has one.<P>Yannis<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dkXCViking:<BR><B>i dident ask if it was possible to order the OCR edition, i was merely asking if it was possible to get the normal XC in Ocean Race Blue after you cannot get the OCR edition anymore!<BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Sorry,<P>my mistake then. No, as far as I know (and in North America) you can order a XC in color code 458, which is the OR Blue.<P>Yannis<BR><P>
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top