SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just need my wife to understand why I need this exhaust.

Nice 855R too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just put mine on...gonna hack the tip off and stick with my 3.5" round tip from the old IPD/ TME catback

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
430 Posts
Put on a cat back OBX system and it droans awful at highway speeds...can't wait to get a different system on the car..any sugestions?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine doesnt drone at all. I mean i can hear the deep exhaust tone, but no drone. Wonder why some have it and others dont. Could it be other supporting mods that kill the drone? You have snaab intake piping?

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking at getting this exhaust setup. How was the install? The description for the system mentions the possibility of welding. Did you have to weld a flange on? The car sounds great too!
Thanks in advance,

-Shaun

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
honestly. install was a breeze. o2 sensors were seized in, but that was expected.
the car does drone, especially since its a wagon. i plan on wrapping the entire exhaust in header wrap, possibly two layers and seeing if i cant muffle it a bit.
all in all, the drone is a small price to pay for the amazing exhaust note and feel of this exhaust.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am looking at getting this exhaust setup. How was the install? The description for the system mentions the possibility of welding. Did you have to weld a flange on? The car sounds great too!
Thanks in advance,

-Shaun
just a heads up, no welding whatsoever on my install.
fit like a glove, completely bolt together

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I told my wife that my mufflers were rotted and I needed new ones to pass inspection... just tell her that the aftermarket replacement is cheaper than stock.

You will learn much, my padawan :D
thats half truth... the stock exhaust is almost twice the cost of this OBX turbo back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts