SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car hit 15.6 psi but will only hold ~ 10 psi so my guess for this is boost leak? the throttle constantly says it is at 12% even with no throttle applied, but this is probably just a calibration issue within the app correcT? i also have two codes which are not throwing anything on the DIM and dont seem to be affecting anything but are stored in my ECU. the torque app says therse codes may be cleard by the ecu itself. what else should i take a look at to make sure everyting is running a-ok. oh also the car hovers at around -11 psi(vacuum) when idling and goes down to -14.6 after coming off of WOT.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
my car hit 15.6 psi but will only hold ~ 10 psi so my guess for this is boost leak? the throttle constantly says it is at 12% even with no throttle applied, but this is probably just a calibration issue within the app correcT? i also have two codes which are not throwing anything on the DIM and dont seem to be affecting anything but are stored in my ECU. the torque app says therse codes may be cleard by the ecu itself. what else should i take a look at to make sure everyting is running a-ok. oh also the car hovers at around -11 psi(vacuum) when idling and goes down to -14.6 after coming off of WOT.
Hopefully its just an incorrect reading.. But im sure as you know a lot of people have had the 9psi issue. oh man.. this may be an easy fix or one like mine that i've been trying to figure out for years!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea im worried that this may be my issue as well but the fact that it will hit 15 psi makes me believe there is a leak. if you have been chasing it for years then you have obviously gone over the car thoroughly lookin for leaks already? do you know if your car will boost past 10 but just not hold or does it just stop at 10?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Vacuum should be -20 at idle and -25 after wot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts