SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have an idea if software is made for our cars?<p>Thanks.<p>P.S. This is spurred after doing this with my friends S4 to graph requested boost vs actual boost, seeing the performance & basic engine specs and monitoring all kinds of other variables.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: OBD2 Software & wiring (fhdt5r)

I believe there is some software at "obd2.com", but I have not tried it. I think some others on the board have used it though. The software and wires can be bought for Palm, Pocket PC and Laptops.

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Re: OBD2 Software & wiring (vtaero)

I use the EASE software on a Palm device.<br>One thing it can't do is reading the turbo pressure.<br>It can reset DTC's.<br>I think the PocketPC version can do a little more.<br>I find the EASE people to be greedy and unsupportive but that's my opinion.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: OBD2 Software & wiring (The_one_n_only)

Damn, hmmmmmm.<br>Well, hopefully i'll be able to find somebody to start making some software for our cars. It was so cool to be able to see effectiveness of ecu boost requisition.<p><br> <B>KAI <B><br>Have you got your turbo in/tuned??? if so please let me know how it's going, i'm sure that thing pulls like mad. I hope it's all working out well for you.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Have you got your turbo in/tuned???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br><A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=5337" TARGET="_blank">http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=5337</a><p>Not tuned yet.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: OBD2 Software & wiring (The_one_n_only)

What are you planning for the tuning process?<br>I'm sure there's some sort of "gentle break in period" for the turbo. And it's all about fuel maps vs. boost now.<p>TIA David

·
Registered
186 Posts

What would you like to know about the software or hardware..I have the software for the palm and the cables to hook up to our cars..

·
Registered
6,564 Posts

What do you mean what am I planning?<p>Break in period? Hmm..never heard of that before...but I'm taking it easy now anyway since it's not tuned yet.<p><BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>And it's all about fuel maps vs. boost now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>And timing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts