SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 S60R Check Engine Codes ECM-310D, ECM-312D, ECM-313D

I have a 2006 S60R with 6-speed manual trans. It's at the dealer (check engine light came on and then it immediately started sputtering) and I want to know what these codes mean: ECM-310D, ECM-312-D, ECM313-D. Since the numbers are close, I am assuming that they are related. I think it is electrical or fuel management. Is there a site I can go to, to find out or is there someone out there who knows what these codes mean? I really would appreciate the help. Just want to keep the dealer honest. ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wrong place to post this question, but

ECM310D means a misfire.
ECM312D and ECM313D do not exist.
ECM 321D means misfire in cylinder #1
In this sequence, the last number before the D means which cylinder is misfiring.

This is from looking at VIDA diagnostic codes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Headlamp problem

Hi!

I`m have heard about this forum, but only recently decided to join in. Currently I have a Volvo S60 MY07 with sports package. But, I have a bit of a problem with my headlamps and I was hoping someone over here could hep me. My S60 has Volvo ABL headlamps and one of them is not turning in corners as it should. I have changed the part that moves in it with block (part No. for block under moving part 89038337), it now knows it`s position, but still doesn`t bend in cornerns, but when I try to bend with hands it comes back at it`s start position. At the moment MaxiDAS reads 2 fault codes and maybe someone can help me by explaining them:

4078 Lamp unit Wrong mounting positions
and
DD10 Communication with left-hand lamp module (LHCU) signal missing.

Any ideas why is this so? I would really appreciate some help, because I am stuck with this.
Also, sorry if this isn`t the right place to post it, but I couldn`t find a better one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts