SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated 11/03/2015

Who: Open to all Volvo owners, friends and family.

What: Road rally & scavenger hunt finishing up with lunch

When: 11/7 - Saturday - Rain date 11/8 - Sunday. 10 AM start time.

Where: Start: Mathews Park, 295 West Ave, Norwalk, CT 06850. Route: 53 past Saugatuck Reservoir into Danbury. 37 to 39 past Candlewood Lake. 7 north along the Housatonic to Great Barrington, MA. Finish at Barrington Brewery & Restaurant 420 Stockbridge Rd #7, Great Barrington, MA 01230.

Everyone will get a photograph of their car as a participation prize.

Scavenger Hunt:

License Plates:

CT & MA- Number is year of production of your car
RI
ME
VT
NH
NY
NJ
Ontario
Quebec
CA
FL

And any others you find

Good vanity plates

Funny bumper stickers

Spot a RV stuck

Apple cider donuts

Sugar Pumpkin

Spot a Wild Turkey/Hawk/Deer.

Exotic bikes/sports cars

Largest speed differential of a car under the limit - before you pass them

Other volvos of any kind not participating

RSVP through the forum.

Tentatively Attending:

Scottishbrick

Hounddogger

R_Model

odumatt

OmarNYC-R

ckmack

JAM2

Slickfast

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any Nutmeg Amazons game for this? Ron, are you out there or only on UK. I'm Bigbunt over there and you just helped me with my charging system... I'm in Guilford.

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any Nutmeg Amazons game for this? Ron, are you out there or only on UK. I'm Bigbunt over there and you just helped me with my charging system... I'm in Guilford.
Guilford CT? You should cruise down with me and R model Saturday morning. I'm from Guilford and he's from Branford.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cool! Trying to figure the weekend out. My son is Slickfast is on your R forum but he's not sure he can make it. Read your thread a couple of hours ago and it started looking very complicated! Up for a cruise but don't need to much to do while I'm driving especially if we're both solo. So whadya think? Haven't hung with you guys before and I'm packing a 48 year old NA B20 in my Amazon, Rocsy...

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scavenger hunt is only if you want to. This is such a loosely organised thing, we got the route mapped out last weekend. If the Amazon comfortably will do the speed limit on local to non interstate sudo highways and you like great driving roads, you'll enjoy this.

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope to have you join us on Saturday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts