SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Nushield too small?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  IIHS 
#1 ·
I was annoyed by the gap around the edge of the OEM screen protector, and some people had recommended the Nushield, so I ordered one. What kind of fitment are people seeing? I haven't installed mine yet, but it is 3mm too small. Nushield customer service says it is cut to spec and have offered a refund, but want me to pay return shipping which would make it pointless.

Here are some pics with the protected pushed into one corner:

See less See more
#5 ·
That'd be me. And as the poster above me indicated, NuShield purposefully made the measurements smaller for "easier installation". I tried calling them out on it, but apparently other users (who also used my newly measured protector) didn't have any complaints so I couldn't ask for a refund. I've still kept mine because I genuinely don't notice 99% of the time, but I did wish they were more precise in the cutouts.

#4 ·
Nushield is saying it is intentional and are refusing a refund unless I pay for return shipping which makes it pointless. I do not live in the US. I must say the customer service has been terrible. Maybe it is a one off, but I would caution everybody to think twice about giving them your money if you want a protector that completely fills the screen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.