SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

November movember, got my boost. There ain’t no xmas toys, but there are crazy used Volvo prices.

31K views 713 replies 53 participants last post by  JaredR 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I was paying attention to see if the thread evolved, and as cleverly as before. (I did not snag a pumpkin latte last month, as much as I do love Pumpkin anything).

Da&n you are smooth and fast. Kudos!

• Haha
Reactions: tonyc
#45 ·
Thanks? Not sure I was clever though, had to edit the title for repetition and continuity, haha!

October, now November!
back to back wins (or losses after the beat down you got last month).
wonders never cease. what next, reaffirm the wedding vows and build a tree house for the kids?
I was waiting for a Manhattan in a PDX bar (vaxx card required to enter) et voila. Would only renew wedding vows if we get to have it at Taco Hell: Couple Celebrates Wedding at Beachside Taco Bell Location in Pacifica

@maronha : the no xmas toys quote is referencing the current nightmare we're (I am) experiencing at the ports -- A Simple Piece of Steel and Wheels Is Holding Up the Global Supply Chain

Personally, November marks the first time this year I'm actually NOT shopping for a car. I'm trying to figure out ways to keep the miles off the Laser but "winter" is coming, and riding in 50deg weather makes my nuts freeze.

#71 ·
One owner in Stockton, California it’s whole life until ending up at DLR Nordic.

2004 V70R Silver/Nord 131k - $14k

VIN - YV1SJ52Y242451571
They added new photos now. And raised the price. $17,500

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
#13 ·
#7 ·
perfect for Jared Jr. !!!

• Haha
Reactions: JaredR and tonyc
#14 ·
2013 PLE Rebel Blue c30. Auto but the top of the gearshift looks like it's marked as manual? Bad pics. <$26K?? Do what? But, <29K miles.

#16 ·
It's a manual. You can see the 3 pedals. But still, what did these sell for new 8 years ago...$32K if that?

#15 ·
2015 T6, silver over tan with Bor. Less than 20K miles, less than $23K.

#17 ·
My first car, bought 2/69. I made every teenager's maintenance mistake on that car, and it obliged by shredding dozens of minor components along the way. Never broke down, though. It was good preparation for owning a P1: replaced roughly the same type and quantity of parts on both of them - just knew enough to do so proactively on the V50.
686Sport
Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting

#25 ·
At least I'm non-affiliated. I can't believe a one owner VR at this price with a few issues wouldn't be snapped up. Someone needs to save and do a little refurb over the winter.
If you're within a 100 miles or so, this is a deal.

#27 ·
Gotta say for a few reasons, I'm really eyeballing some beaters for the house.

Think I'd trust the 01 manual private party over the 03 auto from a corner dealer

03 V70 T5 auto for $2700

01 S60 T5M for $1400

#28 ·
I generally don't consider myself to be a neat freak but I don't think I could sit in that '01 sedan - the wagon doesn't look that bad.

#39 · (Edited)
#40 ·
  • Wow
Reactions: ZZZZZZZ
#41 ·
3 grand for a different yellow wagon. I'd love to have the space, time and money.

#130 ·
My dad had one of those....that he bought with a melted (!) cylinder head. You had to keep the engine speed up to keep the mechanical fan running fast enough and the previous owner missed the memo on that. Wasn't yellow though. It was his first foreign car.

#58 ·
hi-po volvo parts 850 V70R S60R - $250 (Port Orchard)

be aware, its the old 'lead with the lowest price' trick.
in this case its the spoiler with brackets.
quite possibly the one gone missing from the San Mateo R.

View attachment 137917

#55 ·
Heart of Darkness

#69 ·
Gone already...$850 is today's change under the couch cushions

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

#59 ·
#61 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.