SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
501 - 520 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
There are arrows on the rocker panels that point to where they're to be picked up. Strangely enough they are to be picked up on the body pinch welts. While this seems like they would fold like a bad poker player they are in reality very strong.

That photo shows different points for the lift, but I've been under my car for an hour and I don't see a frame rail. I'm going to continue to use what I know works without bending the xxxx out of the floor.
Yeah the arrows make it pretty obvious. I also like to jack on the subframe bolts, and that's where I put my jackstands too, unless I need to remove the subframe bolts.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Must be desperate to sell if they stood out in the rain or snow to take those crap pics lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Also, what is this......

My guess, radio install triggered it

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
p80 pair for 1250. "Runs excellent" Uh huh. Maroon s70 & 601 v70, both appear to be na/a.

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
We're WAY past awd/fwd in this thread with this group.
89 244 in maroon/grey cloth, clean, auto.

·
Registered
125k 2007 Volvo V70R- SOLD, 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo
201 Posts
We're WAY past awd/fwd in this thread with this group.
89 244 in maroon/grey cloth, clean, auto.
sometimes we’re even past Volvo 😂, which is why I have to post this, as one of my favorite cars of all time is the Evo 2 190

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
That's not a real EVO though, is it?
Thought they looked way different. This one looks nice, but is not same. The EVO was like an old school original gen M3 with wider arches, and a wing.

sometimes we’re even past Volvo 😂, which is why I have to post this, as one of my favorite cars of all time is the Evo 2 190

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Thought they looked way different. This one looks nice, but is not same. The EVO was like an old school original gen M3 with wider arches, and a wing.
god I'd give up some important things for that Merc!

Reactions: 855RI and Tate2999

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Reactions: volvo4life92

·
Registered
201 Posts
No no it’s absolutely not a evo 2, evo 2’s are 200k + cars nowadays, only a few hundred were ever made. I was just showing that it is a 190, and I still think it’s beautiful! A 190 evo 2 is a collectors item haha

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
05 SR 6M

179k miles and $7200

A little steep for my fun money, but damn I want a manual P2

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
How about this Merc wagon,

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
I like it a LOT but if I had 47k I’d buy something completely different and save the rest in the bank.
How about this Merc wagon,

·
Registered
201 Posts
Question fellas: poor exterior (drivers side was sideswiped) and poor interior NA 240 wagon with the 5 speed for 1700 bucks. Mechanically in good condition. Worth it or not?

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
Hmm. I’ve been following the 240 build from a guy in Florida and parts seem to be plentiful and cheap by comparison to p2. If you have the time and the car has no rust it could be! VERY little is 1700 nowadays.
Question fellas: poor exterior (drivers side was sideswiped) and poor interior NA 240 wagon with the 5 speed for 1700 bucks. Mechanically in good condition. Worth it or not?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hmm. I’ve been following the 240 build from a guy in Florida and parts seem to be plentiful and cheap by comparison to p2. If you have the time and the car has no rust it could be! VERY little is 1700 nowadays.
I suppose the dilemma is it would be really fun to tinker on, but I have my eye on two other cars, an extremely clean 760 and an extremely clean 242. Both exterior and interior on both. Both are around 5500. But both are auto, and I eventually want a manual. Just trying to weigh my options. Does the guy you’ve been following have a YouTube? Or is it a guy here in swedespeed?

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
SwedeSpeed.
do the 242. That would be awesome.
I suppose the dilemma is it would be really fun to tinker on, but I have my eye on two other cars, an extremely clean 760 and an extremely clean 242. Both exterior and interior on both. Both are around 5500. But both are auto, and I eventually want a manual. Just trying to weigh my options. Does the guy you’ve been following have a YouTube? Or is it a guy here in swedespeed?

501 - 520 of 695 Posts