SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the travel schedules of several Board members, we will change our November meeting from Thursday, November 5 to:

10:00 am, Saturday, November 7
Schnuck's Des Peres (Mezzanine Level) Click for map.

We have several items on the agenda:
Election of Board Officers for 2016/2017: President, Secretary, and Treasurer. If you are interested in any of these positions, please let me know and we'll get you nominated. Our Bylaws call for two-year terms for these positions. You need not be present to be nominated, so if you can't make the meeting but are still interested, you are welcome to serve!
Review of Membership Survey results. It's not too late to take the survey if you haven't done so. Please visit this link: survey Survey will close on November 6.
Discussion and selection of location for Holiday Party in December.
Solicitation of ideas for 2016 Club outings.

On another note, I'm selling my 2006 V70 on craigslist. Here is the ad if you have any interest or know someone in need of a solid daily driver. Thanks in advance!

Doug Morrell
President

Gateway VCOA Chapter
Official Chapter Web Site: www.tinyurl.com/gatewayvcoa

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATE:

Officer elections were held at our last meeting.

Our 2016 Officers will be:

President: Greg Kraner
Treasurer: Glen McMillin
Secretary: Doug Morrell
Membership: Paul Faust
Events: Clarence Myers

We will hold a 2016 planning meeting on December 8 at 7pm, to be held at the St. Louis Bread Co. in Des Peres. Visit the web page for directions.

Our next chapter meeting will be Thursday, December 3 (7:00 PM) at La Bonne Bouchee.

We will not have a Christmas party in December due to scheduling issues. We'll have a gathering in early January to celebrate the start of the new year. Stay tuned!

We also will squeeze in a December group drive through the Christmas lights in South St. Louis City. Date has yet to be picked.

Gateway VCOA Chapter
Official Chapter Web Site: www.tinyurl.com/gatewayvcoa

1 - 2 of 2 Posts