SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

941 - 959 of 959 Posts

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Seems I killed everyone this month with the thread, The thread is up for grabs, I’m hope not to disappoint again LOL
you got unlucky with the rollout of the new software

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Seems the new software has broken PMs in Tapatalk. I can see my list of PMs, but when I try to open one, it says I don't have any.

Also, if you get to SS from Google, a lot of stuff is messed up.

UFB....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
you got unlucky with the rollout of the new software

View attachment 113245
what in the ever loving **** is this

this new swedespeed sucks major testicals, they went from functional to massive shiny piece of **** web 3.0 ball sucking non-conforming user interface with no intuitive guidance whatsoever and what the **** is this premium ****, so I can pay to my have my balls rubbed with a premium badge or to see ****posting by "premium" members on the same **** interface? good god have these UX people seen ****ing facebook or any social website in the last decade before they shat this steaming pile?

Reactions: JaredR

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
YAASS!! Thank you!

But wait. $6 ?!? cause these mf'ers broke right off? Man, FCP you're canceled, it's 30% CHEAPER at the local stealership
Aren't they $2? IDK I always just search every Volvo site with a script and buy whatever's cheapest

Seems the new software has broken PMs in Tapatalk. I can see my list of PMs, but when I try to open one, it says I don't have any.

Also, if you get to SS from Google, a lot of stuff is messed up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Mine was broken for a bit, reported a bug to tapatalk and they supposedly fixed it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
I can't remember if this was posted previously, but the timing belt written in paint marker seems familiar.

1996 855 Turbo White/Gray 108k - $6,250

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Key to the Streets - Tacoma Edition

1994 854 NA Green/Gray 75k - $3,900

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Non-R bumper, right?

1998 V70R Black/Black 243k - $3,100

·
Registered
15,995 Posts

this new swedespeed sucks major testicals, they went from functional to massive shiny piece of ** web 3.0 ball sucking non-conforming user interface with no intuitive guidance whatsoever and what the ** is this premium *, so I can pay to my have my balls rubbed with a premium badge or to see ****posting by "premium" members on the same * interface? good god have these UX people seen ****ing facebook or any social website in the last decade before they shat this steaming pile?
Best review yet of the new site 🤣🤣

My dad says the USPS site also got a "terrible" redesign that's "way worse." I hate the facebook redesign, too. My facebook usage is probably down about 75% since the latest redesign. SS usage is definitely down, too. In the last few days since the redesign, my screen time is WAY down and real world productivity is WAY up, so this actually seems like a positive change.....but can someone please explain to me how this is good for the UX people who are coming up this shiit? :confused::confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts

this new swedespeed sucks major testicals, they went from functional to massive shiny piece of ** web 3.0 ball sucking non-conforming user interface with no intuitive guidance whatsoever and what the ** is this premium *, so I can pay to my have my balls rubbed with a premium badge or to see ****posting by "premium" members on the same * interface? good god have these UX people seen ****ing facebook or any social website in the last decade before they shat this steaming pile?
Couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,765 Posts

Don't hold back now, tell us what you really think!;)

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Colin's old 05 Flash/Nord M66 V70R is back. 87k. $23.5k. Waltham, MA.

2005 V70R GT. Electric/Nord. Has a misfire. 17k. $6k. Hammondton, NJ.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Colin's old 05 Flash/Nord M66 V70R is back. 87k. $23.5k. Waltham, MA.
Buy an R, drive it for 1,000 miles, sell it for $1,500 more than you paid. 🧐

Edit: I guess with the transport, auction fees, it's a break even situation.

Edit2: Also, there's a December thread now. Get out of here! :geek:

·
Registered
15,995 Posts
Buy an R, drive it for 1,000 miles, sell it for $1,500 more than you paid. 🧐

Edit: I guess with the transport, auction fees, it's a break even situation.

Edit2: Also, there's a December thread now. Get out of here! :geek:
Sorry it's 63° at my house; I missed the memo on December

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Sorry it's 63° at my house; I missed the memo on December
30 degrees and a foot of heavy wet snow at my house - hurray for lake effects!

941 - 959 of 959 Posts