SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

701 - 720 of 957 Posts

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,567 Posts
How does a platinum trim get ordered without the premium sound and navi? Such a waste on a beautiful car....
It’s Premier Plus unfortunately lol

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
How does a platinum trim get ordered without the premium sound and navi? Such a waste on a beautiful car....
that's an easy one nite-time, some people know where they are, know where they're going and know how to get there. And get there listening to NPR!! why pay for what you don't need?

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
If that one's worth $15k mine is worth $50k, lol.
You have Hagerty, right? Mine is insured for $30k. The cheapest 2.3L CY estate I can find for sale anywhere (in stock or mostly stock form) is €20k which is about $24k US. Sedans are of similar, or sometimes even slightly higher, value to estates on the international market so I'd probably insure it for around $30k, too.

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
that's an easy one nite-time, some people know where they are, know where they're going and know how to get there. And get there listening to NPR!! why pay for what you don't need?
Lol when I started going on road trips with my friends they were all amazed that I was driving around without nav/navigating by sun/etc. Really not that hard to know where tf you're going. Factory nav is stupid, anyway.....I don't want my cars to feel dated as quickly as my phones. If anyone with factory nav in a P2 actually uses it I'd be curious for a review of how useful it is in 2020.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Lol when I started going on road trips with my friends they were all amazed that I was driving around without nav/navigating by sun/etc. Really not that hard to know where tf you're going. Factory nav is stupid, anyway.....I don't want my cars to feel dated as quickly as my phones. If anyone with factory nav in a P2 actually uses it I'd be curious for a review of how useful it is in 2020.
With the new nav discs it's surprisingly good if you have time to enter the address with the joystick... (Admittedly the remote is much better) but it's spot on with directions and ETA, I've run it right beside google maps a few times just to see if it was accurate, and it is. Don't use it much because...google maps though

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hey Tony! Someone found ya!

Got the good angle of the ant eateR luckily!

·
Registered
5,028 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
The listing notes there's a 18% buyer's premium, is it added onto the final bidding price?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,488 Posts

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Oooh, lots to like at that price. Turquoise, Turbo, Wang! Add some Volans and an R interior. Ready to roll. Well, and Stage 0, of course. And rear wiper. And headlight wipers. Fuel door will fun to track down in the right color. And, then might as well paint an R bumper. Eh, and what else is lurking unseen? But, who knows? Might be a deal.

Edit: My best attempt at a Jakey impression, LOL.

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,567 Posts
Winter has come (and it’s going to continue snowing for the foreseeable future)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
That teal wagon looks good for the price!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
thats gotta be the one from page three (check the mismatched wheels, though minus crossbars). original craigslist post deleted. was listed at $600 in Bar Harbor. only one pic in that ad.
now that its in Bangor, could be a fly in drive back.
dubya, I also thought it was light teal in the original post but the facebook ad does make it look more like turquoise, what say Jared?

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Nice project car for somebody.

·
Registered
2007 Volvo S60R, 2005 Volvo XC90, 2015.5 Volvo XC60, 1997 Volvo 850R Sedan
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #719 (Edited)
My best attempt at a Jakey impression, LOL.

LOL, Am I that predictable? You forgot the "Just messing" too. Just messing. I probably misinterpreted, but either way, I'm bland (They can't stop me now)
I hope that GIF isn't from something odd, that would make it all the worse. LOL

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
dubya, I also thought it was light teal in the original post but the facebook ad does make it look more like turquoise, what say Jared?
422 Turquoise Pearl

701 - 720 of 957 Posts