SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

541 - 560 of 866 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice one, especially from its original owner......however, miles are not accurate based on the invoices they posted.

It HAD 128,933 miles in 2011 & 2012 and 137,265 in 2017....so who knows what the real miles are.

Still a very clean looking car.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Nice one, especially from its original owner......however, miles are not accurate based on the invoices they posted.

It HAD 128,933 miles in 2011 & 2012 and 137,265 in 2017....so who knows what the real miles are.

Still a very clean looking car.
Great spot! Didn’t notice that when I was looking for the VIN.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Or maybe I’m too used to being here LOL and sometimes you need them during summer when it’s 35 degrees F outside at 4am (rarely happens, but happens)

Edit: but then again most of the time it’s like 75 F around that time of day during summer (but I always like to know I’d be able to go anywhere and be prepared for whatever happens)
The only time this year I’ve used heated seats was this month. My brother and I decided to take a nice trip to WVs amazing roads.

Top down and hearing that exhaust echo off the hills was amazing. Besides the average of 27° Fahrenheit.

We were on the same road as Mischief was in this VinWiki video. At least we didn’t get falsely accused of multiple crimes like them.

https://youtu.be/UiOIibvCCFM

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,551 Posts
I didn't know Canuks were soft. Jk. Toronto's freezing winter almost killed our pup end of last decade.

Zactly. 79 deg where I am rn.
Ah I mostly have em for my passengers and for saying I have ‘em LOL.
For some reason, the driver’s side heating is extraordinarily strong and gets unbearable after a minute or so, thus if I actually do need it during winter (when it’s often -35F), it’s only on for like 30 sec, then immediately off lol. Don’t want well-done buttocks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lets you know it's not crack pipe; they just flat aren't interested in selling.

re: Estoril e36 M3: those cars had very little more power than the regular 325i of that era. Love the color, though.
50hp and .5 liters....the e36 M3 gets a bad rap sometimes for not being “special” enough, but they are a noticable step beyond a 325/328i...they’re great cars to drive and plenty quick. Had a 95 for 3 years, one of the best driver’s cars I’ve owned.

·
Registered
12,440 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
15,449 Posts
Eh, not everyone needs them. Here in Virginia AC will suffice.
Do what? Heated sport seats or any leather in a Volvo are the sh!t. I’m not THAT far from you. Heat is a necessity starting today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Do what? Heated sport seats or any leather in a Volvo are the sh!t. I’m not THAT far from you. Heat is a necessity starting today!

All my heat pools in my back so it barely does anything for me. Not to mention I'm a warm body type in general. You have to remember my Swedish line only started here, in the USA, in the early 1900s. My northern Swedish genes are still here and alive. I love the cold. :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
15,449 Posts
All my heat pools in my back so it barely does anything for me. Not to mention I'm a warm body type in general. You have to remember my Swedish line only started here, in the USA, in the early 1900s. My northern Swedish genes are still here and alive. I love the cold. :)
Half Scot, half Burmese. I guess I got more of my Dad. I’ll take 100 over 10 any day. I do like season change here in DC area but warm jackets, shoes, hats, gloves, scarves and heated leather get me through.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Half Scot, half Burmese. I guess I got more of my Dad. I’ll take 100 over 10 any day. I do like season change here in DC area but warm jackets, shoes, hats, gloves, scarves and heated leather get me through.

Honestly I'm only half Scandinavian. The rest is every European Country besides the south east countries, some middle east sprinkled, and who knows what else. I need to do a test. A good amount of Scottish in me also. My ancestors traveled that's for certain.

·
Administrator
55,810 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I was told there were at least two T5M 6pds that made it to the U.S. I don't recall if it was '05 or '06 - they were facelifted ('05+)
Wayne T5 and I helped sell one of those 05 T5Ms about a month or two ago to a forum member. It was the same spec as the one I posted.

Thinking about expanding that number soon if all works out. ;)

541 - 560 of 866 Posts