SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was my driver for a short while
Originally my neighbor's car, I bought it early last Spring for a summer driver and money was no object making a terrific car perfect for my own.
My friend "forced":rolleyes: me to sell it to him then recent family circumstances dictates he now needs to get rid of it.

He asked me to post this up for him as a feeler as he doesn't care to deal with the general public.
This was (IS) a true JRL car, perfect in every way.
It now has all of 67,000 miles and needs absolutely nothing
Unfortunately I have only one picture left of it as I deleted the album once it was sold so I will need to get it here and take some more
Nautic/Oak and nearly 100% perfect.
New PEGS and Conti DWS. (I still have the original 16" wheels and tires in perfect condition if someone would rather have those).
It was just here about 2 weeks ago to finally fix one annoying rattle that was eluding us (I finally found and fixed it for good)!

So, if anyone may be interested in a killer FWD V70 2.5T please contact me.
No idea on price yet, my guess will be somewhere in the high "12s" but he's open to all reasonable offers
It now has 35% tint all around and a rear spoiler

·
Registered
109 Posts
You're killing me Jim! I wanted this car so bad. I ended up with the same exact car, but with an "XC" instead of "V" in front of the 70. Same year, color, options, mileage and everything. Want to trade?:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts