SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I am new to the Volvo family with our recent S90 addition. Any Volvo enthusiasts in the area? I typically would try and organize us to meet at the monthly Cars and Coffee, but with COVId that’s on pause. If you are a Volvo enthusiast, please say hi here. Stay safe and be well!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey there. I'm new to the Volvo family as well. First time Volvo owner with a '19 S60 R-Design Denim Blue. I'm in the Mansfield and sometime Richardson area. Where did you go for the Cars and Coffee pre COVID?

·
Registered
39 Posts
/waves hello

I'm down in the north Austin area, but have been known to sneak into DFW on occasion :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Driving my 3rd Volvo (2020 S60). Garaged in Euless; bought from Grubbs. My first was a 1974 164E. Seats were great then and still are.
I'm disabled and have to drive with a hand control. I've had a bunch of MBs, Audis, and BMWs but the Volvo is still my favorite.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi. In Garland. I guess I can be called an enthusiast or a nut. Time will tell.

2004 S60R M66 Flash Green/Atacama
2004 V70R M66 Mystic Silver/Gobi
1997 S90
2005 XC90 V8 Magic Blue/Taupe
2008 S80 3.2 Shimmer Gold/Sandstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Granbury. Recently moved from Fort Worth. Now it's a bit of a drive to the dealership, but it's more peaceful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.