SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front seats had an encounter with a black cat-- it did little damage on the way out. It made very little scratches on the pass. seat bottom and a noticeable scratch on the drivers seat bottom.

The drivers seat leather has typical aging from 77k miles on the left side bolster of the seat upright and seat bottom panel. The bottom also has four claw marks from the cat's exit on the center leather panel--see bottom pic.

The passenger seat leather has no wear with a VERY mild claw mark on the left side seat panel near where the seat belt buckle is and two small pin holes on the left side of the seat upright-- see second pic. They are very slight cosmetic flaws-- the scratch can only be seen from certain angles it is so light.

Other than the aging of the left side of the drivers seat and the cat damage, the leather is in excellent shape!! I have always treated it with lexol and it looked great!!

The replacement leather cost $4500 and the whole job was close to $6000!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!

I'm asking $300 + shipping for all four leather pieces and please make an offer!!! . I can take pictures for anyone interested! Thanks

Modified by EricZ at 4:50 AM 6-29-2009

Modified by EricZ at 1:46 PM 7-7-2009

Modified by EricZ at 4:45 AM 7-15-2009

· Registered
1,208 Posts
holy F**K! $6000? Who the hell robbed you? I could buy a cow and do it myself for less than that.

Anyways, good luck selling!

· Registered
11,628 Posts
Re: (Evos_R)

Quote, originally posted by Evos_R »
holy F**K! $6000? Who the hell robbed you? I could buy a cow and do it myself for less than that.

Anyways, good luck selling!

Yep that's what they cost, no joke.
R leather is
to replace.

To the OP, pictures would be nice.

· Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,737 Posts
I'll give you $200 for the passenger leathers only.

· Registered
7,950 Posts
Re: (kenhoeve)

Quote, originally posted by kenhoeve »
I'll give you $200 for the passenger leathers only.

I'll take the other side for a hundred.

· Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,737 Posts
Re: (chinaonnitrous1)

Quote, originally posted by chinaonnitrous1 »

I'll take the other side for a hundred.

Here, here! Done deal!

· Registered
7,950 Posts
Re: (kenhoeve)

Quote, originally posted by kenhoeve »

Here, here! Done deal!

So we just wait for the original poster......*twiddles thumbs*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.