SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a complete 2005+ S60 console for sale. It came from a 2009 S60 and I installed a BRAND NEW Nordkap Armrest and BRAND NEW Shift Plate. This will fit either the S60 or V70, ALL YEARS

The Nordkap Leather Armrest was ordered NEW from Volvo Sweden Warehouse and cost me $320, Shift plate cost me $150.

I am asking $450 for the everything including the console itself.

Photo's are obvious as to why I am selling it: :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
wish you were closer and the price was lower, I'd scoop it up for sure.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Damn, I want this console, but I have a manual... I really want to upgrade my cup holder look, the slide panel has always been a fav or mine.

GL with sale.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, I want this console, but I have a manual... I really want to upgrade my cup holder look, the slide panel has always been a fav or mine.

GL with sale.
I can hook you up with a good deal if you want it as you are my #1 customer. To make it work for the manual, all you need to do is order the panel and swap it.

Henry

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wish you were closer and the price was lower, I'd scoop it up for sure.
Price is negotiable, do not hesitate to ask.
Henry

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still up for grabs!

·
Registered
4,001 Posts

GL with sale.
can't you just get the leather boot from a regular s60 and use this console? that is if you don't want to keep the spaceball look. though at second glance that opening still looks a tad different.

relevant thread:
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?152289-Spaceball-delete-now-possible-on-05-models

1 - 7 of 7 Posts