SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all

I live in Redwood City and am looking for a local mechanic for a few things. I drive by Nordic Motors just about everyday. Does anybody have any experience with them? I've seen a few s60R's parked in front so I think that's a good thing :confused:

http://nordicmotors.com/

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Most of the R's on Swedespeed pop over the hill to Half Moon Bay and see my Dad.

Professional Auto Care
125 A Main Street
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:30pm
Kim Phillips
1(650)726-2277

He's been a Volvo Master Tech since 1974 and only works on Volvo's. He runs and operates his own shop here in town, so you'll deal directly with him. We're also responsible for a good deal of the modded R's here in the bay area as well as some in Texas and LA. Oh, and Rkelly, wherever he's at atm. lol. We also make some special exceptions for Swedespeed guys and will do weekend jobs if nothing else works for you or you want some modifications done to your car that we couldn't normal do during a business week.

If you need anymore info feel free to give him a call or shoot me a PM here on Swedespeed, I'm his son, and I'll see what I can do for ya!

-Chris Phillips

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.