SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1346 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
2004 V70R Automatic in AZ - $4000. Seems like fantastic deal, especially for the mileage and reupholstered seats. Dash image shows an airbag light.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=566622134

View attachment 70609

View attachment 70611

View attachment 70613

View attachment 70615

View attachment 70617

CA Registration expired. Smog is required every 2 years. Wonder about the radiator, could it be the start of a headgasket issue? Is the airbag light the clockspring? It looks like he is the 3rd owner. Wonder if the AutoCheck is in reference to his car?

2004 V70R.jpg

2004 V70R_.jpg

·
Registered
207 Posts

That's a low level water damaged vehicle. Do you think it's worth exploring? I like the white and tan combo. What is the "without it" in reference to? I think I saw someone mention that this car has been sitting around for quite sometime.

https://www.ecoastauto.com/inventory/details/used/Volvo/XC90/2011/Bedford/Virginia/4409383/M376KJCK

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

What is the "without it" in reference to?
Read over this last night. The rear wiper is the 2007-mid 2011 one. I was just looking to see how many others had it or didn't so I could figure out when the updated wiper came to play.

·
Registered
2007 Volvo S60R, 2005 Volvo XC90, 2015.5 Volvo XC60, 1997 Volvo 850R Sedan
398 Posts
For those who know, awesome, for those who don’t. Sorry. My town is going through a lot right now, had to evacuate recently, I wasn’t able to save Rocket. Here’s a photo that you hopefully can’t track me with. (I’m looking at you Jared, you too Brian) Side note, that license plate is a lame joke. Caught with the cheaper tires too. LOL. I wanted you guys to see it before it’s gone, for now...

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,541 Posts
For those who know, awesome, for those who don’t. Sorry. My town is going through a lot right now, had to evacuate recently, I wasn’t able to save Rocket. Here’s a photo that you hopefully can’t track me with. RIP View attachment 70637 Side note, that license plate was a horrible joke. LOL
Photo’s broken

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
For those who know, awesome, for those who don’t. Sorry. My town is going through a lot right now, had to evacuate recently, I wasn’t able to save Rocket. Here’s a photo that you hopefully can’t track me with. (I’m looking at you Jared, you too Brian) Side note, that license plate is a lame joke. Caught with the cheaper tires too. LOL. I wanted you guys to see it before it’s gone, for now...
Wow! That’s a sad tomato. That lighting killed it LOL

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,541 Posts
That’s for sure! Thanks for the kind words, man. Fixed it
I wouldn’t be able to part with mine haha - knowing that it might be burning somewhere would keep me up at night.
I’m assuming there were no family members or friends who were willing to drive it away as well?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I wouldn’t be able to part with mine haha - knowing that it might be burning somewhere would keep me up at night.
I’m assuming there were no family members or friends who were willing to drive it away as well?
Unfortunately not, it’s inside, and it does keep me up at night. It might not be the last you see of Rocket though. It apparently snowed 24 inches on the fires last night. Apparently everything is steaming. We’ll see lol

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Unfortunately not, it’s inside, and it does keep me up at night. It might not be the last you see of Rocket though. It apparently snowed 24 inches on the fires last night. Apparently everything is steaming. We’ll see lol
Praying for you, your family, and the town. Stay safe dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Hopefully everything is there when you get back. Looks like firefighters are doing everything they can to deflect the fire away from town. Keeping fingers crossed

·
Registered
398 Posts
Praying for you, your family, and the town. Stay safe dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really appreciate that, man. I’ll keep you updated! Hopefully I don’t cry too much before I hopefully start the thread. RIP. Side note, The XC60 was the only thing big enough and reliable enough to evacuate in. The 90 is going to cook soon if those fires get closer. RIP. Lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hopefully everything is there when you get back. Looks like firefighters are doing everything they can to deflect the fire away from town. Keeping fingers crossed
Thanks, Brian! We’ll see how things go. I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I was thinking of you when I heard about the fires near Estes Park. 'volvo4life92' is only a block away from me and I'm sure he and I could have driven your cars out for you, sorry for not reaching out soon enough. if there is anything else you need please contact fellow members here in Colorado.

·
Registered
15,445 Posts
Really hoping you guys have a safe journey and can return to some semblance of normalcy.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I was thinking of you when I heard about the fires near Estes Park. 'volvo4life92' is only a block away from me and I'm sure he and I could have driven your cars out for you, sorry for not reaching out soon enough. if there is anything else you need please contact fellow members here in Colorado.
Aw man! That completely blew past me, If these poor cars burn, I’ll regret that for a long time. Otherwise, Thank you guys for being a resource! It means a lot.

1021 - 1040 of 1346 Posts