·
Registered
1,138 Posts

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004
Jared you have a account to bid on it?
No but I can see the price. I'm sure I know people who can bid on this if you were interested, but it looks easy enough to get an account to me:

·
Registered
207 Posts
No but I can see the price. I'm sure I know people who can bid on this if you were interested, but it looks easy enough to get an account to me:

Looks like a middleman so may need to read the fine prints? This is the second page of registration.

Membership.jpg

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,006

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good point. Basic would probably be good enough to buy this car but that'd be about it.
I fill in the required information on the first page and went to the second page. Not a good idea as they took the info and automatically chose the basic for me even though I didn't click to choose to finish the registration process.

·
Registered
424 Posts

Well. I can't get it. Wife just said no.. She loves her Gladiator and doesn't want another Volvo at the house. I tried to tell her, it's a purple (which is her favorite color) turbo coupe. Still no. Unless I sell one of my Volvos to get it, she said. I walked away from the nonsense.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Unless I sell one of my Volvos to get it, she said. I walked away from the nonsense.
LOL, our wives are of the same mind, same talk. I just sold one but now it must the red one too if I want another. Oh well, maybe I'll stick with the current fleet for a little while longer, things could be worse.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...gHelper.selectedEntity=d523#listing=285821894

Which one of you went Skywolf style and stole the XC90! And you shipped it to Commiefornia too!?! Is it you Tony?? Kidding not mine. It's one of the earlier models so it doesn't have the updated rear wiper. Also why is two wood pieces missing? This isn't the first case of it I've seen and it weirds me out. Is that going to happen to ours? Hmm, only, and I mean literately, time will tell.

2011_volvo_xc90-pic-1134957665873522410-1024x768.jpeg
Early MY11

Screenshot_2020-10-24 2012 Volvo XC90 3 2 AWD - $8,975 - CarGurus ca.jpg
Late MY11

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,506 Posts
Which one of you went Skywolf style and stole the XC90! And you shipped it to Commiefornia too!?! Is it you Tony?? Kidding not mine. It's one of the earlier models so it doesn't have the updated rear wiper. Also why is two wood pieces missing? This isn't the first case of it I've seen and it weirds me out. Is that going to happen to ours? Hmm, only, and I mean literately, time will tell.

View attachment 70599
Early MY11

View attachment 70601
Late MY11
How is this the first I'm hearing of this?! Is this "upgrade-able"?

Looks like the new part # is: 31333470

$55 from Amazon
https://smile.amazon.com/GENUINE-VOLVO-Windshield-Wiper-31333470/dp/B00EW3LTTC/

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
How is this the first I'm hearing of this?! Is this "upgrade-able"?

Looks like the new part # is: 31333470

$55 from Amazon
https://smile.amazon.com/GENUINE-VOLVO-Windshield-Wiper-31333470/dp/B00EW3LTTC/
It's indeed "upgrade-able." It's worth it IMHO. Looks so much better. Cannot believe all 2011 didn't have it. I remember a Russian guy on Instagram asking what the part number was for the "upgraded wiper" and I had no idea it was different until a couple years later.

Who knows maybe I have the only V8 with it OE! :eek: This "last v8" theory keeps getting deeper.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts