921 - 940 of 1346 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Added to the stable?! What’d you get??
He's being cagey about it. Fly and buy, but "not worth" a thread of its own, supposedly. I think he's afraid to reveal too much information and end up with skywolf sending "something" to his house.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
He's being cagey about it. Fly and buy, but "not worth" a thread of its own, supposedly. I think he's afraid to reveal too much information and end up with skywolf sending "something" to his house.
'97 red 855 t-5 $2200 145k rebuilt title. needs abs module. hoping recharge is all the a/c needs. runs strong, shifts strong. drive back with no a/c or cruise was not all that pleasant, but hey I've been driving my n/a on 4 cylinders for 7 months. no thread because I am a bottom feeder/enduser, buy cheap and drive it till I junk it. I thus shed the mantle of caginess.

with frequent usage like this, my cars tend to get a little beat up.
DSC01640.jpg

east out of Portland through over an hour of heavy forest fire smoke, mask on in car.
DSC01854.jpg

Utah
Untitled.jpg

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
'97 red 855 t-5 $2200 145k rebuilt title. needs abs module. hoping recharge is all the a/c needs. runs strong, shifts strong. drive back with no a/c or cruise was not all that pleasant
congrats!(?) it's official as long it's in the sigs. I should drive every R I have to the ground, like you do. Will you be leaving these threads, now? Or?

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
lmao

I already know where he lives.

·
Registered
795 Posts
'97 red 855 t-5 $2200 145k rebuilt title. needs abs module. hoping recharge is all the a/c needs. runs strong, shifts strong. drive back with no a/c or cruise was not all that pleasant, but hey I've been driving my n/a on 4 cylinders for 7 months. no thread because I am a bottom feeder/enduser, buy cheap and drive it till I junk it. I thus shed the mantle of caginess.

View attachment 70399

Whaattt ? You should of let me know you were driving through,, we could have had a beer and shared old man stories, ha, congrats though !

east out of Portland through over an hour of heavy forest fire smoke, mask on in car.
View attachment 70401

Utah
View attachment 70403 [/QUOT

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
no problem, I have my white flag ready in case you show up with a gun.
the only thing I would show up with is a miniature volvo wagon and some moose magnets

·
Registered
15,445 Posts
Heck no, brotha. Stick around. The fun is just beginning.
are you asking me to leave, or telling me? I've grown quite fond of heckling you, Z, the wagon meister, et al.

·
Registered
15,445 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #937

·
Registered
795 Posts

View attachment 70399

Whaattt ? You should of let me know you were driving through,, we could have had a beer and shared old man stories, ha, congrats though !

View attachment 70401

Utah
View attachment 70403 [/QUOT
I screwed up my reply......what i meant to say at the bottom was "Whaattt ? You should of let me know you were driving through,, we could have had a beer and shared old man stories" ha, congrats though ! Curious was most of your trip outside the major cities 80 MPH limits ?

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #939
was most of your trip outside the major cities 80 MPH limits ?
Does anyone outside of DC/DE/MD/VA not go 80 on the highway?

Regardless of what the sign says

921 - 940 of 1346 Posts