SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

141 - 160 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

2014 S80 T6 Inscription. Crystal White Pearl on Chestnut. $10.6K. 123K. VIN:YV1902AH2E1177037. Berwick, PA

This spec is chefs kiss

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

This one sold, no surprise, but they updated the photos. Looks great. VIN:YV1902MMXF1190595

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

·
Registered
907 Posts

2014 S80 T6 Inscription. Crystal White Pearl on Chestnut. $10.6K. 123K. VIN:YV1902AH2E1177037. Berwick, PA

This spec is chefs kiss

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo

Vehicle Full Photo
Agreed, and that’s about as good a price as I’ve seen lately. I saw a Savile Grey one with about this mileage the other day for almost double this price, and more than double what we paid for ours.

My dad seems to have decided he wants an S80 too. IDK if he’s motivated enough yet to go after one so far away. Honestly, I’d rather he get a P3 T6 V60 (or even an S60) for the sake of variety.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Not sure why a shop wouldn’t be willing to do the work, unless the seller means they weren’t willing to do so at a reasonable price.

2006 S40 T5M AWD Black/Black ???$ - $750

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Or maybe the shops have suggested he should just get a new motor and not go down a rabbit hole with all the work it sounds like this engine needs.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Or maybe the shops have suggested he should just get a new motor and not go down a rabbit hole with all the work it sounds like this engine needs.
Yeah, either way it’s a potential swap kit for someone else. Just a matter of at what price.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I can't share a link because it's a private group, but there's a guy in Minnesota (would have to join the MN Volvo Club on FB) with an 2007 XC90 V8, the suspension removed, he was in a full refresh I think, long story short, townhouse caught fire and he has to get it out asap but also has no way to do so, he's trying to find it a home and not have it go to a scrapper.
Has no suspension on and some parts may be gone due to the fire I think.

Tragic in a way

*adding screen shots :

Reactions: Magnus Cars

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
I guess the chip shortage has a trickle down effect? The new dealers are hanging onto the used cars, so DLR Nordic is now forced to sell whatever Volvos they can find! 😂 Is this the new Inscription Experience trim? 🤣

2021 XC90 T6 White/Black 2,800 - $450

·
Registered
907 Posts
I guess the chip shortage has a trickle down effect? The new dealers are hanging onto the used cars, so DLR Nordic is now forced to sell whatever Volvos they can find! 😂 Is this the new Inscription Experience trim? 🤣

2021 XC90 T6 White/Black 2,800 - $450

These used car prices are insane. I almost bought one of those a bit over a year ago for about half that price (not joking).

·
Registered
33 Posts
2007 Volvo V70R M66 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

Another expensive one but maybe reasonable given the mileage. Listed as magic blue but that looks more sapphire to me, those two colors always trip me up though.

Likewise, and looks sapphire to me, too. ,I for one, don't really see a huge premium there either way with the Nord interior. I'm sure there's lots of people way smarter than me about this stuff ready to contradict me but, given its description I'm not entirely convinced that it's $10k nicer than the '04 I bought needing substantial maintenance. But, I (and weirdly, I guess) strongly prefer the unpainted moulding on the '04s. Regardless, and despite my own preference, an m66 '07 with all the pending maintenance done preventatively doesn't seem terribly unreasonable, given the market like it is lately. If they put it up for auction I guess we'd know for sure.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Likewise, and looks sapphire to me, too. ,I for one, don't really see a huge premium there either way with the Nord interior. I'm sure there's lots of people way smarter than me about this stuff ready to contradict me but, given its description I'm not entirely convinced that it's $10k nicer than the '04 I bought needing substantial maintenance. But, I (and weirdly, I guess) strongly prefer the unpainted moulding on the '04s. Regardless, and despite my own preference, an m66 '07 with all the pending maintenance done preventatively doesn't seem terribly unreasonable, given the market like it is lately. If they put it up for auction I guess we'd know for sure.

I’m with you on that, at least on most colors. Flash Green certainly.

I also am not a fan of the Sport kit vs the stock look on S60Rs.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
The S60R sport kit looks weird because it doesn't work very well with the R bumper. The non R sport kit looks way better.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The S60R sport kit looks weird because it doesn't work very well with the R bumper. The non R sport kit looks way better.
that’s probably what it is, the unevenness of the lines. I remember lusting after the P2R when it came out, and the first time I saw a sport kit I thought it looked like a bad aftermarket job.

Reactions: 855RI

·
Registered
5,992 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Found this beauty, I'm way too far.

2004 S60R 6MT, Green Exterior / Orange Interior $13k

View attachment 127759 View attachment 127760
Loos like this car just privately sold out of Maine for $8K or so.

Hope this link works for y'all.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah, that was Keegan’s car....it was decent, slightly rough for 99k imo, but it’s the unicorn spec everyone wants.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yeah, that was Keegan’s car....it was decent, slightly rough for 99k imo, but it’s the unicorn spec everyone wants.
I believe it was originally Gobi if that matters to anyone

Reactions: 855RI
141 - 160 of 272 Posts